Review of BeNaughty

support@benaughty.com

29 reviews with 3 stars

harryn32
7/30/18

This site used to work really well for me but im finding it a bit slow now. Maybe ive been through all the hot lassies in my area rofl! What do peeps think of hookuphangout.com? Heard sum good things likes, thinking of giving it a bash and seeing if there are any fresh sex pots waiting for a banging! Champion!

davida738
7/25/18

This site isn't perfect by any means but with a some patience you can find some cute girls! Yes there are scammers and bad people on this site but you have to use your common sense. Just don't think with your d###! Also check out some alternatives. Casualsexonly is pretty awesome and straight forward and when I travel I use Tinder.

dylanb78
7/3/18

yes its a good site if you have peeps in ur area using it. I do ok sumtimes but prefer hookuphangout.com witch u shud check out if u havent done it

neilp46
4/25/18

No major complaints here. Been using it for a while and I've scored with a few of the birds on this site but prob still prefer hookuphangout if u compare them pound for pound. If you got a bit of cash in ur pocket tho, might as well do both, innit!

fredw107
4/19/18

Firstly BeNaughty is very good run site! Nicley designed, good search options, list goes on. BUT! It's not easy for single guys to get laid. Not their fault but IMO there are simply not enough women here that are after after casual hook ups. You need to be be very, very patient. IMO if you really want to get laid faster try several sites at the same time such as CasualDating4u and AFF. Good luck

jamesk271
2/12/18

Met a girl this weekend on benaughty so decided to do a review. It does take a bloody age to get sumthing set up but its worth it obvs! I would say hookuphangout.com got me laid faster but its good to know im not a one trick pony n managed to set up some fun here as well. Now to start layin the ground work for my next nite of fun ha!

andyc116
10/23/17

Benaughty is pretty slick I must say. I live a bit off the beaten track and the only NSA sex site id found til now that gives me a shot at banging real horny birds was Hookup Hangout. Ill be using both sites religeously from this point, bring on the p*ssy!

lincolnb23
10/19/17

Benaughty has been around for as long as I can remember. In my opinion the male-woman ratio may not be as good as on Casualdating4u or CasualSexOnly but it works if you know what you are doing. Some fake profiles but you wil have to deal with them on any other site too.

ericb188
9/27/17

A bit torn between this and hookuphanout.com as my default site for turning to when super horny! Both good and more trust worthy than a lot of the other crap out there.

markm402
8/15/17

Not got laid on benaughty yet but I know it takes time im not stupid will keep at it didnt take too long for my first hook up when I was using hookup hangout so pretty sure it will be the same thing here just got 2B patience and send lots of messages and keep profile updated etc etc shud be easy enuff for a handsum scouser like me eh lol haha

ritchiem
8/8/17

After using it for almost two weeks I can see why some guys think it's a scam. Yes, mostly male users, some obviously fake profiles and not easy to get in touch with women, but absolutely NOT impossible! I had a chat with a woman not far from my hometown, I am pretty sure she was real. Still I found it easier to hookup on Casualdating4u but after all, a three star site and sure looks like it is worth a try at least.

andrewe52
8/1/17

Dont no about u guys but I expected more. Like the app & how easy everythin is 2 use but tbh I can get the same on hookuphangout.com so dont see why I should change. Might try them both 2gether, see if it doubles my hook ups! Sounds like a plan indeed!

davej81
6/26/17

Enjoying using this site a lot actually. I've had some luck in the last 6 months with a site called hookuphangout.com so decided to double down and grab a membership with BN. My mates recommended it as its super busy with plenty of hot chicks so im giving it my best shot. Will see how I get on but so far so good y'all, well worth a look. DJ (23)

jims250
4/5/17

This is a middle of the range site. You get a few cam girls trying it on every so often (same everywhere) but generally the girls seem to be real. Personally prefer hookuphangout because ive actually got lucky on that site so know that its possible. But yeah, you can check it out and run a search in your area to see what your prospects are & go from there.

michaelm554
3/22/17

Sleek site works good but not getting too many responses from girls in Liverpool (my home town). Got much better results on hookuphangout.com but im not stupid, I know these things can take a while to start delivering pussy on a plate. Horny as f*ck tho...

tonyk58
2/20/17

Treated myself to two months on benaughty as an early christmas present! Couldnt stand the thought of being around all the lovey dovey couples over xmas without having an outlet for my (sexual) frustration. Turns out, be naughty isnt quite what I hoped. In fact im going back to hookuphangout.com when my last month finishes.

tonyp81
1/23/17

6/10 for me. Not the best ive done (hookuphangout prob been best) but also far, far, far from the worst. Some real chicks and they can be pretty horny. Worth checking out and doing a free search at least id say.

suziek3
1/9/17

Bn using this n hookuphangout for around a yr. Get loadsa msgs every day without fail n hardly ever manage to reply to them all, poor things lol! Sum of them are total chancers n you do get a few weirdos lol but that kinda thing doesnt bother me, I just block them. Most of the time its really good and a had loads of dates if thats the right word n even had a threesome one time after a few glasses of prosecco! Sumtimes a just chat or webcam if I cant be arsed going out or doin ma makeup but when im in the mood its ace meeting different guys and getting spoiled rotten n fussed ova! Doubt my mum would be proud of me but a stopped caring about what she thinks a long time ago lol! Better go and check my new messages as I def could use some fun this weekend lol bye hope that helps ;-) xoxox Suzie K

maryb371
12/26/16

IMO BeNaughty is one of the top sites for casual fun. I joined after my friend (gay male) told me to give it a go to help me get over my a-hole ex cheating on me. I think he was half joking but I signed up after a few glasses of wine and added some snaps, some information about my interests and all that other stuff. I think the messages started that night but certainly by the time I checked my email the next day I had quite a few interesting options, shall we say lol! Since then i've met some really great guys, both on this site and the other one I use (its called hookuphangout.com FYI). I find it to be safe, despite the fact I would never tell my mother that I use it lol! Also, I know quite a few girls that use these sites and dont feel embarrassed or ashamed. Why shouldnt we play the field a little before we settle down? Guys have been doing it for years! For me and my generation, it just makes total sense, i'd even say that its sensible as it means you wont regret or have FOMO when you're older and you finally get the whole nuclear family thing set up. One thing id change on the site is the sheer number of guys that use their profile pic as a chance to flash the world their wanger lmfao!!! It's not cute, it's not sexy and it's not gonna work!!! Apart from that, its good fun!

jeffreyr47
12/12/16

Anyone who says you can get laid easily on these kinda sites is talking out of there ass! Its a constant struggle on most of these sites (apart from hookuphangout in fairness, it's off the hook!) But the rest of them take a lot of goddam effort just to get a reply. Getting laid takes a superhuman amount of effort, like some serious comic book hero sh*t, or a serious amount of charm & good luck! And I should know because I have managed it a few times. But dont go in thinking its eazy cos it aint! Be ready for a bit of hustle!

lionelv3
11/7/16

I've used up to 20 to 30 hookup sites during the last five years and from my experience this is not the best but also not the worst hookup site. I'd even say it is above average. I still prefer good old Adultfriendfinder, even thouh there are many inactive members by now and CasualDating4u.com which never disappointed me at all. But if I had to go for a third choice it would most likely be BeNaughty. I'd say that if you treat women with respect and look okay you will do fine.

charlesr84
10/31/16

be naughty is alright but hookuphangout.com is far superiour for me but my advice would be try as many of these sites as you can afford too + when you get a few replays from women in your area keep going with it. Were you dont have many women showin up in the searches and all that, walk away after a month or 2 max.

samh112
10/3/16

There is a reason why companies like this site (be naughty) last so long they work. If they never worked, people would leave and nobody would pay for the service. Although I'd say that be naughty is not as good as something like HookupHangout.com I would still be able to testify to it being an idea that can work, when you get some luck. There are lots of people that say its a scam and all that but they arent giving it a chance or they are just expecting to damn much. These sites will not get you laid in seconds guys, wake up and smell the damn coffee already! But you can get some pretty hot chats going, you can arrange dirty webcam chats with sluts in your area or outside your area. And best of all, once in a while the stars allign and lady luck smiles on you and BANG! you get yourself a fine piece of ass and you realise that the past few weeks of sending messages, searching through profiles, avoiding the model 'members' all was worth it and then some. I guarantee you, when you look down and find some hot chick slurpin your salami you will not be thinking boo hoo this site sucks I had to wait to long blah blah blah but you'll be thinking thank you thank you thank you! Does it happen all the time? No freakin way! But does it happen? You bet your bottom dollar it does. Keep you expectations in check, keep tryin and stay positive. It costs you hardly anything and worst case scenario you get some hot cyber a few times a month with girls that are so much fun. It's worth it if like me, you have no interest in long term relationships or going steady. Screw that, ill take the chance of finding sex online over that stuff any day of the week lol! Peace out.

rickr68
7/31/16

I have never had any problems using it. Don't understand some of the negative reviews at all and I have no idea what those guys were expecting. Of course there are more men than women on this site. Jeez! Trust me, I have tried many of those casual dating sites and there are some facts you need to know: You will ALWAYS...I mean ALWAYS...have more men using those kind of sites than women. Don't doubt it, don't believe in anything else. You ALWAYS...I mean ALWAYS...need to put in a lot of effort using those kind of sites. Simply joining won't make it. BeNaughty works, CasualDating4u works, Aff works. But you need to do more than just signing up.

damk
3/10/16

I've been using BN for about 2 months and the best result I have had was a cyber sex... really?! Is that the best I could get to (given that I'm attractive enough and I have my profile properly filled in)? I've been using other sites (hookuphangout.com, flirtydater.com, etc.) and all of them performed MUCH better.

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.

do not pay for this app ,, scam full off fake girls messages and no video chat , there closed all the rooms down to 1, total used up old bar now, was go years ago

By bill h.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?