Review of BeNaughty

support@benaughty.com

16 reviews with 2 stars

ericr94
3/27/17

You ask a question on alot of these sites and get answered by a question. Bots! Always"Talk later" or"Have to go" Be Naughty, Flirt,- notice the format & design of the sites.when they're the sane, they're owned by the same business.

richr23
Rich R.
7/5/16

I liked this website but also found it a bit frustrating. I liked it when women would start conversations with me and talk dirty. Unfortunately, most of these women lived in New Berlin! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone looking for a relationship. Most people are on here just to talk dirty, which gets old after a while. If you are not a paid member, you are very limited in what you can do. I found it frustrating that cancelling a paid subscription was so hard. They give you a number to call, where the person asks why you are cancelling then tries to make you an offer to stay. Plus, I tried three times to delete my profile and the website never deleted it! Overall, this website is more trouble than it's worth.

hakanu1
5/9/16

could be much better

warrens26
4/18/16

yes, I had paid to be on this site then after 5 days cancelled my reoccurring credit card charge. instead they cancelled and deleted me. I was told I can find my profile at mature for $#*! web site. I cannot find the site. I want to be able to use this site for the duration of my current subscription. I found a lot of scammers and wasted my time. others asking for my email or cell number. I cant get anywhere with them. I'm told I need to call again to cancel the reoccurring charge next month before it renews, I explained I want it cancelled period.

peterp98
3/31/16

Lots of messages till you pay to upgrade and then you can't get any messages onless you pay pay pay stay away if you want sex go get a hooker be cheaper

bobt76
3/1/16

Lots of cam girls and scammers wanting to get money out of your pocket on each and every dating site across the Internet. So that whole thing led me to spend some time on few other hookup sites, as I wanted to find an alternative casual dating site for myself.
I'm pleased to share my research with you guys!
See the file attached, or check it using the following link: http://prntscr.com/a872l5

antonl14
2/22/16

Everything on the site looks so fake. Stay away.
If you still want to try your luck in online hookups, here are the sites you better get a membership on instead:
hookuphangout.com
or
flirtydater.com

marlong9
2/16/16

The was working for about one week then it locked me out of my own accounts, I'm glad I never paid especially since I met a couple of people but can't answer my messages anymore I'm $#*!ing loosing appeal, starting something but cant finish, I had over 70 messages. It sucks.

sarahn47
2/5/16

I think whether a dating site "works" or not depends on the person using it. That's a fairly obvious statement, but I don't mean any sarcasm by it. I guess my point is that one should really consider which dating sites are right for them as well as the male to female gender ratios on the sites. In my case neither AFF, nor Benaughty weren't good enough because men on the sites were rude indeed.
As a single girl in my mid-20s living in a large metro area, I actually get tons of messages. I try to respond to most of them but it's not too easy. As for one of my college buddies, who's a dude in a suburb of PA, it hasn't been so easy

dales29
11/7/14

Funny thing is that I met a woman on benaughty and we have been seeing each other, in a discreet relationship, for over 2 years...that was in 2012. Gotta say a lot seems to have changed since and there doesnt appear to be one single genuine person on there anymore. Maybe I was just lucky...

brandyb2
1/22/13

If u like that kind of website then it's for you but I'm not to crazy about them and don't know how to truly know what all to do on those kinda sites

christians19
1/14/13

I never experience benaughty.com and their relative websites, but I do know that most of the profiles posted in those sites are Bogus. I've checked a lot of those usernames in www.spokeo.com, and came up that they are not real. Spokeo.com is a tool to unmask scammers and spammers.

quentinh8
1/3/13

I signed up to this site for a year. I did not meet one girl. Most of the girls who want to talk to you want seduce you for money or to drag you to another web site. Sadly the administrators to nothing about this. The average girls on there are poor. Not very friendly, due to rude guys. I advise only taking a trial for a few days and that is it.

gerryc3
3/6/12

I'll be honest i singed up for the free to join,but could not read any emails or contact any of the women until i signed up for free trial or as a full member.But when after reading about other site on the internet about how other people had been conned & ripped off as soon as they put their credit card details in.So it made me cautious about giving out my card or banking details to any site unless world trusted.Well anyway when i checked out this site be naughty it seems like the same problem,you get tons of emails & as soon as you give your bank & card detail & try to contact the emails & no replys & so on.So thanks to everybody on this site for warning people & making people aware of such sites like this one & others like it that copy the same practices.I feel sorry for the people who were ripped off & conned by such sites.I hope something gets done about this problem by some sort of law enforcement agency,& get thees people back the money that they should be given that was wrongly taken from them.If thees sites were honest in the first place & people were happy,then they'd get good reviews & would also be recomended by people who liked thees sites & they would make they're money.If there was somebody your not intrested in,then you could easy block them.& that men & women should both pay.

job7
9/7/11

First of all apparently this it is sexsist site - women get on free and have access to all facilities - communication etc. Meanwhile the guys have to cough up the best part of £30 for a month ! What you can do first is have a 3 day trial for about £4. Now I know for a fact I switched the recurring billing off but somehow it got switched back on and got billed for a month I didnt really want ! Oh yes; because there is a freebe for the chicks the scammers jump in advertising their services via that site; but they won't chat with you on that network but give alternative Email to contact them ! Hey what the **** !

morrism1
1/17/11

They kept sening emails free to join. Once you join you get so many email that peple wanna meet you, but you can, contact them until you subscribe . so you subscribe. No one contacts you, you leave many messages and no responce. you do however get many chat calls for hookers and live model webcam girls that direct you to anothr site whre you have to pay to wacth them

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.

do not pay for this app ,, scam full off fake girls messages and no video chat , there closed all the rooms down to 1, total used up old bar now, was go years ago

By bill h.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?