Review of BeNaughty

support@benaughty.com

218 reviews with 1 star

arcticc
3/29/19

Took a look a few times had 114 messages next 123 messages payed big money then drop to 3 r 4 messages give a reply to them get one back from pay for play escorts. If u do get a lady she just wants u to talk dirty with toys to get her off. I am a big boy now like too chat then phone conversation go from there. Too many on site Bots giving a messages but don't reply back when u reply right back keep ur Money Boys have a drink

brianr370
2/14/19

90% of the women profiles on this site are Chat bots!!! You will start noticing that the replies to some things you say/ask are odd, one common one you'll get if what you ask or say trips them up is a ;) and that's it!

I learned a good test, ask them to tell you a city that neighbors the one their profile says that they are from, not one of them can answer that!!

williamb1013
1/18/19

Complete CON
Fake profiles
...
Spam/junk emails from them hundreds of times a week..
Avoid benaughty.com
ITS A CON

jakes167
1/9/19

Will not refresh, hangs up all the time, will not deliver messages completely...just a big waste of time!!!

joed475
1/4/19

The future is here. Robots rule this site. Nothing is real except the billing dept.
STAY AWAY. You will soon regret joining as I did.

tmywwt
1/3/19

How come I get hundreds of first time chat lines from girls (many are generic and copied), but when I reply, they don't reply and I can't get a chat started?

jont107
1/2/19

Ive had the same girl start conversation with me on separate days like I was some new guy she was taking too. Another girl, who's from a town I know doesn't even have a traffic light, doesn't know the name of the only ice cream place in a 20 mile radius...Dairy Queen.

I've messaged 50+ on my own and none reply but they sure start the conversations with me

molnarm
11/1/18

I have been subscribed for more than two weeks, and I have come this time I have sent dozens of invitations and no one answered...it' a scam

johno337
10/12/18

No women on this site want to actually hook up for sex...all they want is to chat, sex talk, etc. which leaves a man worse off than before he signed up. Some try to get you to purchase a secure dating card. Times have changed for sure. In my day everybody was looking for sex...no questions asked! Just hook up and get with it. Save your money for something more productive!!!

miks12
9/28/18

Almost all fake members (I would say all but mine wasn't). SCAM SCAM SCAM. Billing deceptive. No contacts made and no hookups had. Waste of time and money. AVOID.

wiseg
9/5/18

Signed up for 3-day membership. After "contacts" from multiple fake profiles I cancelled after 2 days but the company charged me for a one-month membership. Numerous calls to customer service resulted in company saying tough luck. Stay away.

pauln214
8/20/18

Total scam, they advertised a three day trial for a few pounds but was asked to input my card details at the start of the process instead of the end which made me suspicious, when I clicked on next I was asked to choose from a variety of different payments so I changedc my mind and repeatedly hit the back button but could not get out of the page so I shut it down. I did not hit the pay button or complete the payment process but because I had entered my card details and even though I did not complete the process or agree to payment they took payment anyway. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, I AM STILL FIGHTING WITH THEM. DO NOT ENTER CARD DETAILS !!!

garryd20
7/11/18

The only thing this site just does is promote and spams you about their other sister sites. The people on the site just does mass flirts and do NOT respond to anything you say or message back. All the people on the site to be bots that show online. DO NOT JOIN THIS SITE. If you do, remove your account right of way. IT IS A SCAM.

brads180
6/19/18

This site would be better off advertising as a cyber sex site, no different than phone sex or sexting, except they will SCAM your financial info, EVERYTHING. The site itself (who ever is working on this end of the site) had changed 1}my profile /user name ON THEIR OWN 5 times 2) changed the "about me" More than a dozen and 3) even my PASSWORD, and when I emailed to chance my password they would send me a link, and although I had my email OPEN and ready to "click: when link recieved, I'd click and it would say "link to change password expired"!!! Straight out programed from A-Z to scam you out of your money. I have 21min and 18 seconds of video to prove the unauthorized changes, and will be reporting this activity to the proper government authorities. If you DO NOT WANT identity theft, use a pre-paid credit card as I did. otherwise, the fraudulently and immediately charge you $36.99 on a 30 day, for a 3 day trial membership, even though it states only $2.99 will be charged for the 3 day trial. Thank goodness they'll never get my $$$ DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE AT ALL< DO NOT USE!

lukasa12
6/4/18

It's the most disgusting scam I've ever seen, and be very careful, they have lot of websites which are the SAME, all clones with different names and color but same fake women: sexintouch, ebonyflirt, loveaholic, shagaholic, naughtydate and a few more.
Unless you're a very very naive person, you'll immediately see that the 90% if not all female members are scammers, bots, and fake or inactive profiles managed by employees of the website.
The conversations you'll have will make you feel like you're taking with a crazy person, answering totally unrelated things, or answering with other questions, or saying strange things, then contacting you again another day acting like you'd never talked before, and more.
All is a mix of bots and employees, plus a huge, absolutely overwhelming amount of scammers trying to get your email and then asking you money.
Plus, at the exact moment of creating an account, with no pic and no info, you receive a ton of messages from super top models living just in your area. Plus, if you subscribe and cancel the subscription, in the very exact second that the subscription ends you suddenly receive a ton of messages and you can't read them anymore of course.
Do not, I repeat do not waste time and money there.
And if you do, after reading this warning, you deserve the consequences.

jorgem90
5/9/18

Hi Saludos de compton California 90221 treinta y nueve años busco amigos y si ay alguen interesado y hay quimika algo más

joel211
5/6/18

I haven't even noticed one real woman here. I will be searching for others now PLEASE AVOID...........

scottb122
4/7/18

As with this Fictitious Adult Website..Dont Hold your breath!! First, the majority of the pictures are computer generated with responses that are not specific to asked questions!! Second, a small portion of adult daters are real...Third, telemarketers are on the payroll and play the roles of both M and FM Daters to keep the money rolling in! A True Scam!;

joeb390
4/6/18

As is typical of straight sex sites this one way overcharges and way underdelivers. Were only 8 guys within 50 miles online and you have to pay them to see the messages you get. Total joke, don't waste your time, they make it very difficult to quit the site.

torh2
3/22/18

total scam. tricks you into paying more after the trial. you can't cancel the subscription without calling. and they try to trick you into just transferring your account to another. scum of the earth.

sebastiank18
Sebastian K.
2/19/18

READ "TOTAL SCAM AND VERY HARD TO CANCEL" this website is 100% scam !!
Don't even think about giving them your credit card or you are going to be ripped off. All fake and money grab.

chada22
2/12/18

The site is a total money grab scam. They make it almost impossible to cancel the account and your prepayment transactions. They sign you up for sister websites that charge you money as well. Just because you didn't uncheck a box on the sign up page that you won't even notice. The girls that are messaging you most of them are fake girls that the site pays or there cam girls trying to get your credit card info. The site just preys on vulnerable men. It's very sad. It took me about 7 stressful phone calls and having to go to my bank and put stop payment on company. If your reading this do yourself a favour and join a more secure and user friendly site like Ashley Madison or there are others but definitely do not join this site.

jacks654
1/20/18

This site is a total SCAM - beware.

I signed up for a one(1) month membership - they charged me for the membership and for another app which I did not sign up for or request. $19.95 - total rip off.

They make it very difficult to cancel your account - you must enter your password and then they send you a "cancelation code". You must sign in to your account and you will be prompted for the code - they never prompt you for this.

They will also sign you up for "sister sites" even though you did not request them - again nearly impossible to get in touch with someone to cancel or get your money back for apps. you did NOT request.

TOTAL FRAUD!! The "women" on here are paid spammers - no one is REAL!!

andyb119
1/14/18

You can just tell the same person is answering your texts when you are trying to talk to girls.... such bull $#*!.... I'm not going to give details as the moron who is doing it will probably read this... but this sight is a fluffer sight for their pay to watch girls on camera sites... just complete bull$#*!....

petew41
1/14/18

BULL$#*! !...The girl is holding her vigina open but she wants to get to know you better before meeting you...REALLY . . .seems like I know you pretty good. One sweet gal had some late night fun with me . . .That was rare . . .sort of a 2 ships in the night affair. An adult raw site would be great for both that could use it . . .where the hell is that site?

Tip for consumers: go to a local bar and cross your fingers . . .at least it's real

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I believe there are "some" real people on there But the site is so over run with scam artist from Russia, Africa, India and webcam people good luck finding them. Not to mention the unauthorized charges the site itself or their its overseas billing agent made. Their are to many Ligit sites to waste your time with BeNaughty.

By Carl C.

Its actually insulting to a person with half a brain to not know you are being taken. I am on a few oyher sites and its a mix probably with any kind of " naughty" site but that is just fake and wouldnt stop billing my card even aftet I requested them to stop after the first three days I actually had to cancel the card and gat a new one

By Richard C.

That site is garbage most of woman are fake with auto responses. They are just trying to get you to pay for something worth nothing.

By David D.

Unfortunately, it sound like you have gotten yourself into a type of fraud ring. I suggest you cancel the credit card number they have. That way, you will not be liable for any fraudulent activity charges. As for the threats to "fine me $500", ignore them. They will go away when you cancel your credit card.

By Adam S.

Sorry Nicole, but I hightly doubt it. Okay, maybe his credit card number was used for fruadulant activity or to sign up an account on be naughy. I don't believe in coincidences..especially when your saying his mobile was attached. How would a hacker get that info? I would be checking all the info supplied on the account, photos, DOB, same area/location, personal details, check credit card statement - how long has payments be going on for? If fake/or a hacker he would have noticed the "fraudulent" charges himself. Males have to pay to use this site, as females don't have too. If I was him...married..& got caught out of course a "scam" would be my defense too. I'm very sorry to tell you, but yes - it's definately him.

By Madame l.

You must cancel your membership through their website. It will give you a cancellation code. However, you must also call them and be very very firm that you wish to cancel. They will offer you bonuses for your account but reject them and ensure they cancel your account. Also ask them to delete your credit card information. Good luck!

By Adam S.

Erm..... you believe someone you've never met is your girlfriend? .... I feel sorry for you :( .... Do not give any money to anyone... .... Go to POF, Tinder, okcupid ... They are free and you actually get to talk to real people... ... I've met 3 girls from POF and one of them was a cam girl! she never asked for any money, I just took her out and realised she was just doing that to make her husband jealous! But still.... real girls exist on free sites like POF

By William B.

It's a real website I'm sure there's a few fake hinge generated too get ppl talking but whatever wooorks ......stick to it I tell uone thing done of the best sex I've ever had hasbeen three the site and I was against this online fuking stuff..... I still don't agree with ppl just hooking up n ruining therefrom lies ooocer it but if u r single n wanna have a lil phone company why noo

By Chellypie n.

90% of girls I chatted with, would not speak the local language (french) even though their profiles claimed to be local. Answers were generic and unrelated to questions. Therefore 90% of girls were bots...

By John L.

back charge or tell your credit card it was used without permission its a total scam website,woman join free all three of them, rest are fake to make you join, why do you think you cant read the emails till you join? much better legit sites out there

By Richard F.
Questions? Get answers from the BeNaughty staff and other customers.

BeNaughty?