Review of BelvieStore.com

Tel: 855-523-5843
info@belviestore.com

davidl416
5/3/17

Who in their right mind would buy a 200lb ~$600 item from a relatively unknown online source these days? Well I have purchased a few other things from this site with success so what the heck - lets try! It worked out!
A big truck delivered my monster grill and it was exactly what I ordered and works perfectly!

jasonm235
4/13/17

I would have given a 5 star rating if it was easier to contact Belvie store. I called several numbers....emailed different address...and responded thru Facebook messenger many times before the store actually contacted me via email.

He explained his situation and I received my refund in a timely manner. I might also like to add that if the product came in stock I would buy from him again

tristanl18
3/2/17

Took money and never sent item. Looks like professional website but trust me, just scammers. Haven't gotten a call back or any email. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

chandab
2/23/17

No product was ever delivered. No customer service what so ever, no communication, no returning emails, no returning phone calls or facebook messages.

beulahw3
2/22/17

We ordered a product and never received it we called customer service time and time again and they never called us back BelvieStore.com is a scam.

amyl137
2/21/17

I haven't even received my order yet unless it arrives today but I've never even received a tracking number

louisac7
2/20/17

My husband ordered this on Amazon to help make things easier for me after his passing. (last weeks of terminal cancer) He paid for it, it was deducted from our charge acct, but no coffee maker nor tracking record or anything for weeks. He was ready to cancel the charge because of no return emails or anything on our inquiries. Finally, many weeks later we heard and it came.

cassandraf3
2/20/17

I have not received my order yet, there is no estimated date of arrival on the site, and i haven't been able to talk to a person when calling.

jenniferd167
2/7/17

I placed an order 5 days ago! I better get a response to my email or I will be reporting you. I am a bit concerned seeing all of these negative reviews!

rhondah43
1/17/17

I ordered a tablet on January 7 and as of today, the 14th, it still has not shipped even though my credit card was charged right away. Very unhappy!

sb254
1/7/17

I ordered a Nutra ninja auto IQ that was pictured on the Belviestore.com website. It was to be a Christmas gift. The shipment was received December 23, 2016, but it was not the correct product or model. I emailed promptly Customer Service and advised them of the error. Mr. Coleman responded stating that he recognize the error and had found the correct model number and would ship it. However the model number that he provided was not in fact that of the item that was pictured on the website. Mr. Coleman never advised that in fact the pictured item was available for shipping. He provided a prepaid return label and that item was shipped back on December 26, 2016. Mr. Coleman further advised that he would promptly issue my refund that I would not have to wait the customary 7 to 14 days. I emailed a copy of the proof of shipping via UPS to Mr. Coleman. And I waited for my refund. I emailed Mr. Coleman twice within a week and received no response nor my refund. I finally emailed directly from the website about the refund and magically Mr. Coleman responded with he was waiting for the product to arrive at the warehouse. By now it had been seven days. I reminded him that his promise was for a prompt refund. refund was finally issued for the full amount. A final note: I found it curious that the product I received was shipped to me in a box labeled Target, and sealed with Target tape. Further there was an invoice inside that box from target addressed to Mr. Coleman. So that makes me wonder about a lot of things regarding Belvie company.I queried Mr. Coleman about that specific issue but he never replied. I won't do business again with Belvie company.

amyl134
1/7/17

I am happy with product and the time it took for them to ship!!

shania15
1/7/17

They charged me for merchandise but never sent me anything! They ignored all my calls and voicemails asking for a refund! It's a scam!

danielw119
1/7/17

Placed an order and never heard another word. Emailed came back "failed to deliver, no recipient". Call to company had answering machine stating not taking calls at this time. Better Business Bureau contacted. EXTREMELY UNSATISFIED.

gwenm17
8/16/16

Cannot speak with anyone, unknown tracking number,,left email about this, still no response

Response from Thomas C., BelvieStore.com Representative
Customer contacted us after two days of ordering. I talked to her and was OK until two days later. She wanted to cancel but her order was well on its way. I refunded her money and suggest she just keep the order because of her inconvenience. She accepted. The order was for a pair if Nike running shoes
davids549
7/5/16

I am pretty sure it was the slick trucking company that re-boxed it but, what a pain re-bending all the metal, repainting, still have 2 pieces I cant get straight.

Response from Thomas C., BelvieStore.com Representative
The customer and I talked and worked out the solution. He was very satisfied with my customer service but because of the freight shipper, came us a one star rating

Talked with the customer and her wreath was received

By Thomas C.

Questions? Get answers from the BelvieStore.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for BelvieStore.com