Review of BelmontSprings

Tel: 800-201-6218

1 Review From Our Community

alexisb28
12/12/16

Belmont Springs has to be the most unorganized and unprofessional business I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. They lie to get you to sign up. They do not contact you as they promise to let you know when and if your delivery will arrive. I ended up cancelling before they even delivered my first order. However, they charged a ridiculous fee to my account and delivered water and left it in a public hallway without my knowledge anyway. When I called them to have them pick up the water and take it back as well as return my money to my account, they sent a guy over that afternoon to pick it up but told me it would take 6 weeks to refund me my money even though the charge was still pending. Had to contact my bank and they investigated only to find out they charged me again. Finally got it straightened out thanks to my bank and I'm still receiving notices from this crazy company.. The only reason I considered this company is because I'm a member of Costco and would have received a discount. Don't waste your time with these clowns. BUYER BEWARE!! Check reviews before considering doing business with Belmont Springs. Something I regret not doing.

Questions? Get answers from the BelmontSprings staff and other customers.

BelmontSprings?