Review of Bella Bag

Tel: 877.623.5522
concierge@bellabag.com

roxym11
1/8/19

Stay far away from this company. Let me tell you why.

I purchased a bag on the 18th. They immediately charged my credit card. It is now the 8th. I haven't heard one word from them. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BAG.

I have called dozens of times per day. They only answered on the very first call. I was told they would call later that day with information. I didn't receive any calls. I called back (dozens of times per day) and left MANY voicemails.

I emailed many many many times with NO response.

I am very disappointed in this company. I was excited to visit their store the next time I was in Atlanta. I will not attempt to ever do business with them again.

I am not sure how they still have a business when they treat customers this way.

I filed a dispute with my credit card company. I will receive my money back, which is good

Stay far away even if they have the bag of your dreams.

seaqueste
1/14/18

fake bags at it's best. Real leather but the bag I received was a totally replica. Purchased a speedy 35 from them in 2012 it was fake. Pissed away 600.00.

ruths47
3/4/16

Buyers Beware!!!!! Don't not ever make a huge mistake to buy a fake/imitation bag from this website. Huge rip off!!!! Their marketplace partner- bella bag is another bogus authentic online consignment store. Never, never buy from this companies because you will never get your money back.

They have the worst customer service, worst shipping, and worst of all is they will send you a fake/imitation bag. This so called authentic company thinks their customers are stupid.
Listen bluefly/bella bag, your customers are not stupid, we know fake bags from real/authentic Celine bags!!!!!!!

I will tell all my friends and families to stay the hell away from your online store!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Bella Bag staff and other customers.

Bella Bag?