Review of BeHappy2day

unsubscribe@behappy2day.com

23 reviews with 5 stars

andrews543
10/5/18

I would recommend BeHappy2Day, why shouldn't I? Never before had I the chance to meet so many nice women willing to talk to me. All I had to do was choose the one that was a good match for me. I made the right choice and I am happy.

joshd116
9/18/18

Ordinarily, I thought all online dating sites are scams until I got an opportunity to interact here. Well, what can I say? The services are nice, the support team are there to help and as for the women...they are gorgeous! So judge for yourself!

jamesj461
8/27/18

This site has been the best I have used so far, it is safe and reliable because the personal information is kept totally confidential and there is a policy that ensures safety of clients. 5 stars from me!

tomc373
7/10/18

I'm pretty sure the site is legitimate. All of the personal information is kept confidential. Anyway, I tried this site and all my misconceptions were cleared.

josephm467
6/19/18

I was 40 when one of my friends recommended this site. I've made five to six Russian friends here. Currently, one of those friends is my life partner. I would say many thanks to this site for changing my whole perspective about relationships.

jeffreyh154
5/24/18

Its cool there are no initial sign up fees. You just pay for the services that you use unlike other dating websites. I think there are plenty of chances to find a serious woman

tylers127
5/11/18

Thanks to BeHappy2Day, Ive started talking to a lovely lady, who Im incredibly proud to now call my girlfriend. I wish the site to keep doing their amazing work.

ronaldg59
3/21/18

My dating life is full of a nice, charming woman who we have much in common with.
I feel I am standing on the threshold of a new happy life as we are going to marry soon. I am very grateful to the site for this.

kevinl211
2/27/18

In the past, I've had a lot of problems meeting women that I can really connect with on a personal level. Online, it was even worse. But somehow, this site was different. I was lucky enough to meet a very special lady who was sweet and genuine with a fantastic sense of humor. We just kept messaging each other. The more we chatted online, the more I fell for her. Finally, we met, and she's the best thing that ever happened to me. Seriously, Im a lucky guy!

bobc153
2/8/18

What an amazing experience! Awesome women, genuine connections and the very real possibility of finding true love. Since I signed up with the behappy2day dating site, Im happy every day.

williamb339
1/19/18

Last year, I started thinking that these kinds of websites just werent for me. I wasnt meeting that special someone, and I was getting tired of all the run-around. I wanted something real, not a bunch of messaging that never went anywhere. Anyway, Im really glad I never gave up because I finally found this great site. Im now in a committed relationship with my girlfriend, one fine lady who is a real hottie! Lucky me! After meeting online and chatting for hours at a time, we quickly fell in love, and I cant imagine my life without her.

melindac30
12/30/17

Ive tried other dating sites in the past and swore Id never do it again but signing up to behappy2day was the best thing Ive done. It was recommended to me by a friend who met his wife on the site. Not only did I meet some amazing people, I also met the love of my life. Thank you behappy2day.

carterj7
12/14/17

When I joined the site I didn't have many expectations. What I actually found was a lot more friends, one special woman and a fascination with the Russian culture. I travel next week and I have a ring packed as well as a return ticket for her to visit!!

georgen70
11/27/17

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the BeHappy2Day team. Now I am a happily-married man, as thanks to the site I found my treasure, my Oksana. This service deserves much praise.

davida399
11/13/17

I just want to drop a note and say that I am very pleased with my membership of BeHappy2Day. Absolutely first rate website! My lady and I met on this site and we both want the world to know how happy and grateful we are.

clarkj9
10/29/17

Thanks for providing this platform to find the most loyal and sincere Russian lasses. Literally, this page helped me a lot in searching for my ladylove. She is supportive, intellectual and friendly companion and the type of girl I always looked for. 10/10 for this from my side.

alis1265
9/9/17

All in all, I had a really positive experience of using this site. I met a girl two years ago on this page. Initially, she was reluctant to be my friend but we both fell in love within a year. Now, we meet almost daily and all set to get married soon.

jesses60
8/18/17

I have tried this website as a canadian citizen, I have found it on datingsitespot com and simply loved it because it is possible to videochat and cam live with the girls and I have found a Russian Wife.

nickt68
8/17/17

As someone who finds dating difficult, online dating with BeHappy2Day has been brilliant. I have met several lovely women on the site which has boosted my confidence no end. I like the facilities that they offer such as the live chat and video chat features, which really helped me to get to know the women I was talking to. If only to get used to talking to women in a stress free environment, this site makes it so easy

johnk421
7/14/17

Online dating is a scary prospect and I was nervous signing up after reading some reviews but I was able to browse at my own pace, choose who I spoke to and build up my confidence slowly after splitting from a long term relationship. Ive spoken to a few women who have really interested me so you never know what might develop.

ab4535
6/26/17

I was nervous about signing up to the site as Id heard stories of scam dating agencies. This is not the case with Behappy2day. I was able to search at my own pace, contact when I felt ready and enjoy the range of helpful tools and tips. This is a great site for those who need honest and enjoyable online dating.

robertm511
6/15/17

Some of my friends recommended me to try this site. It is simple to use and I am pleasantly surprised by a large number of beautiful ladies there. I just should make the right choice. Special thanks to their attentive customer service.

charliem40
12/16/14

I didn't agree with the previous reviews. The girls on this site are real and I met my lovely Natalia here. The team of BeHappy2day help lonely people. I know it now.

Dear David, In order to restore your access to this profile, please go to the page *Forgot your login info?*. There please, enter your login number or your email and press Submit. A new password will be generated and sent to your email. As far as I know, our customers receive notification emails from our website, which inform about new letters from the ladies in your inbox on our website. You are welcome to find such a notification email in your inbox and find one of these two paragraphs: You have new letter from (lady's name). You are welcome to *login to your mailbox* at Behappy2Day.com. or This is an automated message. Please do not hit Reply. If you have any questions you are welcome to ask them through *this link* When clicking on one of the links in these paragraphs, you will be redirected to our website and logged in automatically. After it, you are welcome to go to *Change Password* section, where you can create a new password and save it. I sincerely hope that my recommendations will be useful for you. In case you still cannot log in on our website, please don't hesitate to contact me again, I will be glad to assist you further. Please feel free to ask any questions. Best regards, Marina. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Customer Support Team Be Happy International Dating Agency www.behappy2day.com

By Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative

Hello! Please, ask your questions in English. Thank you for understanding.

By Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative

Questions? Get answers from the BeHappy2day staff and other customers.

BeHappy2day?