Review of BeHappy2day

unsubscribe@behappy2day.com

7 reviews with 4 stars

robertj426
8/10/18

This has been the best service so far, I have been on many other dating sites, but I have not experienced such precise and adequate service. I met absolutely beautiful lady, Olga, she is pretty, loving, funny and intelligent. We kicked it off immediately we started talking and we are going for our third date soon I am so happy I met her. I am definitely a lucky guy!

timr158
4/19/18

Good site, everything they promised was delivered. I had to leave the site as I found someone offline. Would be happy to come back if needed.

aidens19
4/9/18

Nobody should think twice about signing up to BeHappy2Day. I am sure it's an ideal place to find both great female friends and the special one. It took me half a year to grow a relationship but everything was worth it.

toms367
10/14/17

Without this site I would have never met my lovely bride-to-be. I realize now how important it is to date someone who has the same values as you do. Thanks to this site I am feeling full of confidence that our future with Maria looks bright.

billg74
9/22/17

I am so grateful to this website. It has changed my life and given me the happiness I had never thought was truly possible. If youre genuine about finding love, absolutely try this website!

patrickf52
8/26/17

I have always been skeptical of online dating. But recently my friend has persuaded me to sign up for Behappy2Day and I am thankful for that. Chatting with smart and lovely ladies on the site helps me overcome negative thoughts about my divorce. And I hope to fall in love again.

richardn75
6/20/17

I was afraid of scam but luckily the site supports anti-scam policy. I've talked to 3-4 ladies so far. Sometimes I practice live video chat to make sure they are real. All in all, I am satisfied.

Dear David, In order to restore your access to this profile, please go to the page *Forgot your login info?*. There please, enter your login number or your email and press Submit. A new password will be generated and sent to your email. As far as I know, our customers receive notification emails from our website, which inform about new letters from the ladies in your inbox on our website. You are welcome to find such a notification email in your inbox and find one of these two paragraphs: You have new letter from (lady's name). You are welcome to *login to your mailbox* at Behappy2Day.com. or This is an automated message. Please do not hit Reply. If you have any questions you are welcome to ask them through *this link* When clicking on one of the links in these paragraphs, you will be redirected to our website and logged in automatically. After it, you are welcome to go to *Change Password* section, where you can create a new password and save it. I sincerely hope that my recommendations will be useful for you. In case you still cannot log in on our website, please don't hesitate to contact me again, I will be glad to assist you further. Please feel free to ask any questions. Best regards, Marina. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Customer Support Team Be Happy International Dating Agency www.behappy2day.com

By Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative

Hello! Please, ask your questions in English. Thank you for understanding.

By Alyona S., BeHappy2day Representative

Questions? Get answers from the BeHappy2day staff and other customers.

BeHappy2day?