Review of Beds.co.uk

sales@beds.co.uk

58 reviews with 4 stars

andrewh396
2/2/19
excellent quality delivery fast and all as described. cant vault the company on my experience with them the beds are used every other weekend by the Grandparents and they have also used the company for the same beds for the children
amiek3
12/31/18
Great bed for the price paid. Solid bed but drawers a little weak so we added so screws inside where you can not see them.
ethang18
4/22/18
Beds good quality for the value of the money, only reason I didnt give 5* is due to the instructions being difficult to follow .
chloen12
4/19/18
Easy to order, very helpful choosing a convenient delivery date. Nice looking beds. Unfortunately some wood is stuck in one of the holes where the wheels fix in which means none of them can go on or the bed won't balance but that's ok.
amandas286
1/4/18
My experience of using Beds. Co.uk was great ! Easy purchase through friendly and helpful warehouse staff and delivery drivers. Products are great too!
kalsumak
1/4/18
Quick and efficient delivery on a Sunday which was perfect for me, just after the Black Friday sale.
abbiew6
12/20/17
Overall the bed is really comfy however, it didnt look like the picture online for example in the picture it looked white but when it arrived it was an off yellow colour.
navaneethb
12/19/17
I was very impressed to be frank. Value for money. Hassle free service. I would surely recommend Beds.co.uk for others.
soniab40
12/19/17
Very happy with this purchase - fast delivery, the bed was easy to assemble and it is robust enough. It also looks nice. Mattress is very comfortable.
I do not give 5 stars as I ordered the bed in brown and it was delivered in black
emmam126
12/16/17
Easy to use site, quickly delivered and the bed was a as expected. It was a little small but I feel it reflects the price I paid
adriennem22
12/14/17
Quite happy with my purchase. Delivery was as promised. Mattress perhaps not as firm as I wanted, advertised as firm but felt quite soft if you sit at the edges but comfortable when you lie on it and super thick! Bought the 2000 sprung pocket mattress.
jennih4
12/14/17
Excellent quality beds at fab prices recommend to friends only problem is that 1 of the wheels are missing from divan base but hasn't effected the use n other bed we ordered was perfect.
jone406
12/12/17
I have nothing but good to say about this company. The bed was of good quality, easy to put together, actually had extra nuts and bolts incase any went through the floorboards and generally we are very happy with the purchase for the price we paid. So much so I am about to order another bed exactly the same as we liked it so much and our son now wants one. Delivery was decent as well, only took a few days as we had expected.
katey20
12/8/17
Great communication
Great bed
Great value
Timely delivery
Slight erode with type of mattress delivery but hoping that will get easily sorted thank you
philc60
12/7/17
Bed arrived as stated, all in good order, got what I expected no problems. I've had two beds from beds.co.uk and happy on both occasions. Only issue and why I've not given five stars is the bed did not arrive with a headboard so had to wait for a second delivery. Wasn't too much of an issue, fortunately.
saraht158
12/7/17
Great prices, great delivery. Only small complaint was instructions for gas lift bed were not as easy as they could have been, although had a very quick response when I contacted customer services. Overall fantastic and will use again.
dorotaw1
12/5/17
Very easy to order via website,quick delivery and item exactly as on website. Is very good quality.... I am recommending
julianp23
12/5/17
The Ottoman storage bed I bought was great value, arrived on time and the quality was as expected. The only issue I had was that the floor covering doesn't quite fit the size of the bed.
elainep32
11/30/17
Good quality product. Prompt delivery. Bed is very sturdy and comfy. Very good price also. Easy to build.
nathaniels25
11/29/17
Had no problems using Beds.co.uk.

The mattress I ordered was very affordable, arrived when I was told it would and I have had many a good nights sleep on it since it has arrived - certainly, it is the most comfortable mattress I have had thus far!
darrenw39
11/29/17
Excelent service, up to date all the way with delivery times etc quick and easy online ordering.
Delivery man polite and very helpful. I would buy from here ahain and recommend to anyone.
annea44
11/29/17
Lovely mattress at very reasonable price. Very good communication and efficient effortless delivery. Well done, guys!
sarahm370
11/27/17
Love the bed and at a great price! Only downside was no next day delivery on weekends. Would use again though
lisaw306
11/26/17
I found the cost and the service really good . The delivery drivers were friendly and the website was easy to use.
michaelj278
11/26/17
I am very pleased with my new matress. The only thing that was off was that I did not get a delivery date confirmation. ... But its here and its great.

Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. I can assure you that the items we sell are very good quality and we do sell over 1,000 items per day to people all over the U.K. We have recently been struggling with our review sites due the fact that we have not spent much time collecting positive reviews from happy customer, and it tends to be the unhappy customer who leave reviews. We do our best to resolve any problems presented to us by customers, and have spent a lot of time and investment on our staffing and products. Our customer service team are there for the customers from beginning to end and continue to support customer up to twelve months after purchase. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 0121 526 7305 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or send us another message. Kind regards, Terri

you should be suspicious

By DON J.

Hello there Im Really sorry that some of the negative feedback that has been written on here has put you off from purchasing from us. Please see our updated reviews here ..https://www.trustpilot.com/review/beds.co.uk We are a multi million pound company and we dispatch over 5000 deliveries per week and we hold our hands up to slight complications on a handful of the orders. But we really hope you give us a chance to show you that we are a very efficient company with very nice reasonably priced high quality products. Kind regards Charlotte Beds.co.uk

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Ennesia, Sorry for the late response, I have been away due to personal reasons. Do you still require further assistance? If so please provide a delivery postcode or a reference number to locate your order details.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Jame, If the item received is as not as described, it is best for you to contact our After Sales Care Team on 0121 5686 7126 option 2. Once you have contacted them, they will request images of the item received, and will then advise you on the following steps. Hope this information has helped.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hello Mel, I can confirm, customers are eventually happy with there products. Majority of the time it is down to a personal preference that the customer does not like there product, but as soon as we find a product suited to the customer, the customer is then satisfied. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. Kind regards Jamie Beds.co.uk

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Takes well over 20 minutes at times. Disgraceful!

By Lou M.

Sent them an email last week as I don't think that I have received a memory foam mattress as advertised, still no reply. Will advise trading standards next week if no response and follow up with small claims court if necessary

By Kenneth F.

Hi, Thank you for your message, I can assure you that your order will be with you if it is not already. Please email me directly on resolutions.beds@gmail.com or call our aftersales team on 01215687126 and ask for Tom, I will be more than happy to assist you further

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative

Hi there Ling, Could you please e-mail me with regards to your issue, My direct e-mail is julie@beds.co.uk. Regards. beds.co.uk.

By Beds r., Beds.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Beds.co.uk staff and other customers.

Beds.co.uk?