Review of BedroomGuardian

Cheyenne,, WY, 82001, United States
Tel: 1-877-738-4912

tracyd38
2/26/16

I live in an apartment complex and I am worried, when I saw a neighbor threw their mattress, I was afraid to ask because I know he won't tell the truth, my brother told me about the bedroom guardian, I hesitate because it's too good to be true, but then I thought to still try it. We don't see any bed bugs in our apartment, but this gives me peace of mind that I will never have one.

charlesg58
12/12/15

People need to be warned off of this site. They automatically charge a recurring fee in perpetuity. Getting them to stop is nearly impossible, because they have no e-mail address and often don't answer their phone.

martyf5
8/27/15

Has anybody had any dealings with Bedroom Guardian? I ordered their product a WEEK ago and have not received it. Of course I can't get anyone on their customer no-service number. I want to cancel my order as I don't actually have bed bugs and I don't need the product!! I am really frustrated - I have called 2 different numbers and just get put on hold. The good news is they are on the west coast and I can call til 8:00 PM my time.

9/24/15
I finally did get a customer service representative on the phone. She really couldn't answer my questions about bed bugs so I told her I would be returning the product. I checked with her to be sure where I should ship it. And I got my refund approximately two weeks later.

Questions? Get answers from the BedroomGuardian staff and other customers.

BedroomGuardian?