Review of BeddingInn

reviews@Beddinginn.com

42 reviews with 4 stars

austinu2
12/30/18

This is my 1st time on this site and I'm loving it so far. Just wish you guys had 3D sweat pants. Best prices and deals that I have seen so far.

mihaelam2
9/11/18

I was surfing through the Internet when Beddinginn drove my attention. I love the diversity of this site. Have you seen the hoodies? The galaxy ones are awesome and quite good quality.

heatherm238
4/19/18

I love all of the choices. Our 10 yr old son spent 2 weeks looking for new bedding. We went to a half a dozen stores. And within 10 minutes on your site, he had 2 options and a clear winner. Can't wait to get our bedding!!

angiem71
4/13/18

I really like looking around for things. There are so many things to choose from. I need a Wish List for their website. Lol
Thanks A.Moneypenny

sop1084
1/9/18

love the car seat cover design from web site, not really receive yet. hope the quality will look good as from web.

sharonb204
12/11/17

I just ordered 3D hoodies omgosh you should check them out they have the best selection and the best prices!

susanb334
11/27/17

In my opinion, BeddingInn.com has a very user-friendly interface. It is very easy to register as a new user as it only requires email and password.

kendallb15
9/15/17

First, the good: The sheets and pillow cases are awesome. The artwork looks real. I have two cats and it took them a couple of days to come back in the bedroom after they saw the tigers staring at them from the pillowcases. Now the bad: I didn't read the description close enough and didn't realize that all I was getting was two flat sheets. Neither the fitted sheet nor the quilted comforter are included unless you order them separately. And a tag of some kind was included but it was not written I English so I don't know what it was. Overall, I'm happy, though.

kristac12
6/24/17

Good advertisement of site via search links with google. Seems like a cool product. Can't wait to receive it.

robertb444
5/10/17

I just got on and look around. Wow, I am shocked at the variety, pricing and some super unique items. Can't wait to dig and do some serious shopping!

yelysavetad
2/24/17

I ordered my car seat covers on February 13th and they were delivered on February 21 st. I read all of the complaints about orders in reviews but I kept the faith everything would be fine. I was patient because the package was coming from China. They say the covers were on sale. I wouldn't have paid 221.00 plus shipping for them however, 92.00 plus shipping, definitely. They are made well, feel plush and nice and come in a nice package once you take them out of the delivery packing. I'll tell you this, reviews are good to read for other points of view but go with your gut feeling. I did and I'm satisfied with the product.

timb148
2/10/17

Great bedding but the processing time could be a little quicker. Overall satisfied customer. Will purchase again from you.

shannond39
2/8/17

So many fun and creative styles. We are looking for a floor mural to put under our acrylic floor for our rv that creates an exciting and fun design. The acrylic tiles will have LED lights to brighten the space.

verae6
1/29/17

The collection's number and quality of items is staggering... from canvas printed oil paintings and prints to wall stickers, bed spreads and household decorative pieces. Enjoy your journey!

melodyu
1/5/17

Duvet covers are gorgeous but the shipping and delivery are very slow

cindyt39
1/5/17

Happy with website and array of choices in all categories. Looking forward to receiving my merchandise and enjoying it's comfort.

johnd540
4/11/16

After a couple of weeks had passed, I started wondering what was going on with my order. I emailed the Company and received a response a couple of days later explaining that my shower curtains should be shipped out soon. Another week passed before my account was updated to show that the items had been shipped out. Surprisingly, I received my items in the US just a couple of days after they shipped from China. Judging from some of the reviews, I held my breath when I opened the package, expecting the worst. However, the items were exactly as described on their site, and even exceeded my expectations. I had trouble finding an extra long shower curtain from a US retailer. I am very pleased with the quality of the products. I get all kinds of compliments on the "New York" shower curtain. It has really vibrant color, and fits in perfectly with New York City themed decor. If you don't need the product in the next couple of weeks, I would definitely recommend BeddingInn.

paulineg5
11/8/15

The swans 3d doona cover looks good very comfy to sleep under especially on a water bed

danielf50
10/24/15

I was very pleased with the prompt delivery to Western Australia. The seat covers are exactly as described/pictured and look to be excellent quality.
I would happily shop with BeddingInn again.

Dan from Western Australia

tracym74
10/18/15

A friend sent me the link to this site and wow I love it.

winstonw10
8/7/15

Excellent service but some items still outstanding.

hadeerk
7/14/15

Very nice good items almost everything what you are looking and prices very cheap, all the items are in very good conditions.

joannap4
1/12/15

I love this duvet, the fabric is soft and the pattern is beautiful. It has corner ties inside which is awesome.

Just a minor problem... the navy bled on the first wash onto the white side a little bit. I followed the washing instructions (cold water, low tumble dry). The company is great and helping me remedy it.

Thank you! Would definitely buy from them again, the cover is so soft.

wendyg19
1/11/15

We're very happy with our purchase of this comforter. It was a great price and keeps us nice and warm! The corner tabs are very convenient for keeping the comforter in place inside the duvet cover.

crystalw12
1/9/15

Absolutely Amazing! Perfect amount of warmth. So I don't have to have a ton of bedding sets on the bed. The material is very very very soft and comfortable. My husband loves it too. I would have paid 3x for it. Thank you

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you.....I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY!!!! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!!!!!!

By Mary W.
I HAVE a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order . i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make Order NO.: 374472 Order Status: Preparing Time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 Time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 Sub-Order NO. Item Item Price Amount Status Save Shipping Cost Grand Total Plaid and Flowers Design Cotton 4-Piece Duvet Cover Sets Size-Queen USD $ 71.09 1 Paid USD $ 0.00 Standard Shipping Cost USD $ 19.85 USD $ 90.94 Shipping & Delivery Shipping Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Billing Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue City:shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Shipping MethodStandard Shipping Leave Message Order Track Time for Operation Information Operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 Sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 Your order has been hold,our service stuff is trying to contact you.You can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 I WROTE and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome.... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes,we sure have.more items you can refer on:http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods . There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site . Our overseas warehouse is being built . Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us .

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Hi, dear, there are 5-8 days processing time, and we could ship them out only after they have been finished.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Yes, our return policy is very humanized. When receiving the wrong item, you can exchange for the correct one. Thanks.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeddingInn staff and other customers.

BeddingInn?