Review of BeddingInn

reviews@Beddinginn.com

10 reviews with 3 stars

rayh156
10/3/18

Shipping costs seem very high. Not good instructions on how to use coupons. Product look okay but haven't gotten the product yet so I am waiting to see how it looks and works out. Customer service isn't very good. It has chat but there is no one available to chat with. You can email customer service but they don't reply for 24 hours. By then you can find the item somewhere else.

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear customer, we have replied to your email, please check your email. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Have a nice day.
pamelac185
7/14/18

Easy to use so far just put in my first order I hope it is up to the quality it looks to be !
Reading other reviews so not too sure what to expect from this
I ordered the elephant pillow for my soon to be newest grand child it looks so comfy for the baby so hope I am not disappointed by it!

kristinah50
7/6/18

After reviewing numerous websites inscluding this one I have enjoyed your Nice and unique bedding selection.

lindaj216
5/12/18

I love this website for just about anything. The only negative would be the checking out process. I signed up because I love things for my car and to get $5,00 off, but when checking out, it states that it does not apply. The shipping is sometimes more than the merchandise...

matthewm194
1/20/18

I had been looking for some bedding and it took quite a long time to have you go through 200+ pages because the filters were not working.

joyl60
11/23/17

I've not been unsuccessful In reaching anyone with questions r/t car seat covers, I'm ordering. Great that they offer discounts. Prices very reasonable.

sueg56
6/12/17
• Updated review

I asked for a full refund, and the company paid back half the money (without my agreement) and asked that the review be changed. I wrote back saying that I didn't want the curtain, and wanted all my money back. They have now emailed and said that they will repay the rest of the money after I 'delete' my review.

“Extremely pixelated/poor quality picture on curtains”
6/10/17
• Previous review

The picture on the curtain is very pixelated. You can see the little squares of each pixel, and this makes the picture on the curtain look all blurred. The quality of the material is ok - but the blurry looking picture (due to the pixelation) makes it something I have no wish to hang in my lounge room. They have refused to allow me to return the curtain, after a number of back and forth emails. The following is the last email: "Dear Customer,
Thank you for your concern of our website.
Thanks for the pictures. We can give you USD$10 for your order ok? The picture is printed on the fabric so the pixelation cab't be too much high. Hope you can understand. Have a nice day.
Thanks for your kindly understanding and great patience!
Please let me know if you have any other question and I will reply you ASAP."
Needless to say I stated that it was not satisfactory and that I would be advising others not to get this product!! I tried to add the photo, but it wouldn't upload.
UPDATE: 10.6.2017 Company, without my agreement, paid back half the money, asking that I update my review. I stated that I was looking for a new curtain, and wanted all the money back. They have emailed back stating that they will repay the rest after I 'delete' my review.

rachd
11/4/16

They are really good for business. I highly recommend them to you.

lenaf5
11/3/16

i received part of my order , yesterday , and there is no way in the world , this items are 3D ,like the site showed , i am very disappointed , as they are not a cheap item, and were a Christmas Present from my Husband , i have ordered 2 Doonas , and i just hope when the rest of my order , 2 pair of Curtains , still to arrive , will not disappoint

barth176
12/29/14

It seems to redistribute the filling nicely after shaking it out and refluffing it. it isn't super thick, but plenty warm. we use it in our bedroom in Texas for all 4 seasons.

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you.....I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY!!!! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!!!!!!

By Mary W.
I HAVE a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order . i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make Order NO.: 374472 Order Status: Preparing Time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 Time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 Sub-Order NO. Item Item Price Amount Status Save Shipping Cost Grand Total Plaid and Flowers Design Cotton 4-Piece Duvet Cover Sets Size-Queen USD $ 71.09 1 Paid USD $ 0.00 Standard Shipping Cost USD $ 19.85 USD $ 90.94 Shipping & Delivery Shipping Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Billing Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue City:shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Shipping MethodStandard Shipping Leave Message Order Track Time for Operation Information Operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 Sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 Your order has been hold,our service stuff is trying to contact you.You can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 I WROTE and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome.... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes,we sure have.more items you can refer on:http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods . There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site . Our overseas warehouse is being built . Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us .

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Hi, dear, there are 5-8 days processing time, and we could ship them out only after they have been finished.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Yes, our return policy is very humanized. When receiving the wrong item, you can exchange for the correct one. Thanks.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeddingInn staff and other customers.

BeddingInn?