Review of BeddingInn

reviews@Beddinginn.com

6 reviews with 2 stars

dennisw93
2/25/18

Ordered seat covers for my Jeep and did not get part of the order and 10 emails back and forth they send an email telling me to look at video installation. That would be great if I had everything I ordered.

kko
1/31/18

I ordered car seat covers, which listed the exact make and model of my car. A few days after I purchased them, they contacted me and said they couldn't make these covers to fit my car and I need to pick out from a list of other car seat covers (which were all a lower looking quality). When I asked for a refund of the $200 they said it take up to three weeks!

christyh42
12/29/17

I placed my first order & registered as a new customer, in order to get the $5 off coupon. Upon entering the coupon code, I was informed my over $60 order was insufficient to redeem coupon. No restrictions were shown at the time the coupon was offered. Whether or not I'll order again remains to be seen.

charlottel28
12/27/17

I ordered what looked like a large cat pillow for my grandaughter for Christmas. When it arrived I was shocked at the size. Definitely small. I put a negative review on their site about the deception in the picture. I received an email and I confirmed that the pillow shown in the pictures was very large and the one that I got in the mail was very small. I just checked their site and they removed my negative review. So this company will not allow any negative comments about their products. That is also misleading.

Tip for consumers: Do not believe their star ratings on reviews. After I posted my review here they put my review up on their website but made it a 5 star review instead of a 2 star review. They then sent me an offer of $3.00 if I would delete my negative review from this website.

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear,
We are honesty for these reviews. We can't be perfect, but we've been trying to improve ourselves as a man always have somthing wrong in life. We will deal with your problem ASPA, if you can give me your OrderId!
pamelan9
10/29/15

Yes I got my order and it is nothing like the picture that I ordered. for $130.00 US dollars I really would have liked it to be like what I ordered.

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.
Our representative has emailed you about your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box and send a reply. We will try our best to help you and your question would be finally resolved.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com with the title " Order ID+your issue". Thanks!
Have a nice day.
Beddinginn Team
laurac86
7/7/15

I ordered what i thought was a beautiful bright colored 3d kingsize bedset. it looked beautiful in the picture only to recieve cheap material blurry flowers and bad tydye job. i paid over 100 dollars for what i thought would be amazing quality. DONT under any circumstance buy from these people. these people are real scammers. also i was led to believe this product was coming from america when i was coming from china... JUST TERRIBLE... im soo disappointed this was supposed to be a special treat for my birthday..

Response from Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box. if you have any questions, you can also write to service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com.
Have a good day.
Best regards,
Beddinginn Team

Dear Robin, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. If you need in urgent, We suggest you choose the fastest shipping so that you could get it on time. Thanks. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and we are so sorry for the unhappy shopping experience happened on you. I have informed ur questions to our representative and you will get a reply shortly. Please kindly pay attention to ur mail box. Also, if you have some other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. Beddinginn located in China and also we have so many customers and fans around the world. Also we have good quality products, which is highly spoken by many customers. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let is know at service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com. Have a good day. Best regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear customer, Have a nice day! You can put some silk floss in it. Thank you very much!

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Sorry Melanie, I cannot help you.....I also am a very very unsatisyed customer! THEY ARE A DISGRACEFUL COMPANY!!!! IT IS CRIMINAL THEY ARE STILL OPERATING!!!!!!

By Mary W.
I HAVE a question for you, i don t undersand i don t receved my order . i make in januray is very long time the receveid the order i make. voici my oder i make Order NO.: 374472 Order Status: Preparing Time for placing the order: 02-19-2016 19:40:05 Time for payment: 03-01-2016 10:34:05 Sub-Order NO. Item Item Price Amount Status Save Shipping Cost Grand Total Plaid and Flowers Design Cotton 4-Piece Duvet Cover Sets Size-Queen USD $ 71.09 1 Paid USD $ 0.00 Standard Shipping Cost USD $ 19.85 USD $ 90.94 Shipping & Delivery Shipping Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Billing Address melanie beaudin 179 2 rue City:shippagan,nouveau-brunswick,Canada Postal code:e8s 1t4 Phone number:1-506-601-0394 Shipping MethodStandard Shipping Leave Message Order Track Time for Operation Information Operator 03-01-2016 10:34:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:34:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 10:35:00 Payment verified and the order has been paid. It is awaiting certification. 03-01-2016 11:35:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you. 03-01-2016 12:35:00 Sub-order 578415 is being prepared. 03-03-2016 09:56:00 Your order has been hold,our service stuff is trying to contact you.You can also send email to: service@beddinginn.com. melaniebeaudin25 I WROTE and i m call never have a respons for my question why i don t received my order. you not responsable compagnie i m assume pick the cash the custome.... i m not happy for that.

Dear customer, Have a nice day! We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectation. We have check your order and will solve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you! Best Regards, Beddinginn Team

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Dear Gunther, Thanks for your question. Yes,we sure have.more items you can refer on:http://www.beddinginn.com/leather-seat-covers/. If you have any other questions you could send an email to reviews@beddinginn.com or service@beddinginn.com Have a nice day! www.beddinginn.com

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Please don't worry about the quality of goods and the problem of not getting the goods . There are so many foreign customers are shopping on our site . Our overseas warehouse is being built . Thank you of your trust which is biggest compliment for us .

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Hi, dear, there are 5-8 days processing time, and we could ship them out only after they have been finished.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative

Yes, our return policy is very humanized. When receiving the wrong item, you can exchange for the correct one. Thanks.

By Beddinginn R., BeddingInn Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeddingInn staff and other customers.

BeddingInn?