Boeing Employees' Credit Union

Boeing Employees' Credit Union

Boeing Employees' Credit Union has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Boeing Employees' Credit Union ranks 33rd among Financial Advisory sites.

How would you rate Boeing Employees' Credit Union?

“Love the bank”

Peach R.
5/20/21

Been using becu for years. We've tried other local branches but they end up turning banking into a second part time job to avoid the service fees. We feel quite comfortable with becu as our banker. They have tons of branches in wa state. They have very few fees if at all. It's not guaranteed but when we travel they will void the service charge fee from atms. This is helpful if you run out of cash out of state. Even then we generally use plastic. It is easy to log into the website and add a travel alert to your cards. In the past you use to have to call. It is not a second job to keep them from fining you every month. Customer service is friendly and easy. The only negative reviews that occur are people trying to scam or take advantage of the system. Sorry but you can't scam a bank due to the protocols they have set up to prevent fraud. Customer service is wonderful if you have issues or concerns. They quickly get on top of it and you do not have to wait days to get a banking issue fixed. They have extra security to watch your accounts like a hawk. If they do not recognize a purchase within your normal shopping range they will flag your account. This has saved us dozens of time for fraud. The only annoying part is when you go to use your card and find out it's been compromised. I enjoy the high customer service of this bank. I have never received one snooty rep from the 800# or the branches. I enjoy two step verification for login security. If a website so much offers it I activate it. Yes, it's annoying but it's saved my accounts from being hacked by family members or a third party. After a while you get use to it. The only down side is if you loose your phone and you need to log in even then there are ways around it. Too many stories of people loosing their accounts or being charged fraud due to an account hack. Two step verification protects that. If you have your cell phone you'll get the text and can call the bank immediately and say freeze my account. Website is not compatible with firefox or chrome. I keep getting the cookies error message upon login. I've properly deleted cookies and cache in my computer browsers and no luck. If I manage to get in it will allow me about ten logins before the error message occurs again. I tried Microsoft Edge browser and my phone browsers and got in just fine. This has been an issue for years with no fix in site. It is very annoying to be denied access to your bank account for a cookies and cache error.

peachr2
May 20th, 2021

raneea
Ranee A.
January 7th, 2019

We have been long term family account holders. We enjoy their local services without all the bells, whistles and hidden fees. Never had a bad experience with them. Good friendly knowledgeable employees.

I'm surprised there's no reviews here. I guess they're all on Google Maps. I noticed most of the negative reviews are from individuals scamming the system and it didn't end up like they hoped it would. Then they got stuck with a fee in the end. I'm not surprised they discontinued all services for non account holders. It takes a lot of time and man power to process things like these.

Questions? Get answers from the Boeing Employees' Credit Union staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boeing Employees' Credit Union?

Have a question about Boeing Employees' Credit Union?