Review of Be-Brief

help@be-brief.com

1 star

johns2413
9/14/17

My relationship with Be-Brief has gone too long, probably 6 years now and the store has been quite faithful in serving superior quality underwear. What makes me feel really good is that now I can also shop socks and jeans from the store. That's a bonus point to Be-Brief!! :)
I had earlier sent a request to work on their customer support management and they've incorporated the same, so now I really don't have anything to complain about.
Cheers!!

jackh118
5/10/17

I got my ordered delivered today and I am very satisfied. They are incredibly comfortable and the wife loves the look and feel. Service of the site was impeccable. I received a wrong pair of underwear last time, but they made up for this soon. I'm highly impressed by the customer support of the site. They are very helpful and highly responsive. Would recommended shopping from this site to every underwear fanatic like me.

edamd
3/22/17

I really got confused on what to buy after seeing their products and finally ended up in selecting atleast a bunch of undies. I was lucky that day to get offers as well.

georgeg109
1/24/17

The best thing about the site is that it offers all the branded products at affordable prices. I compared the price of the product from various sites and the discounts that it offer is exceptional.

oliyaw
6/18/16

Here I was amazed at how quickly I got my order. But I wish they would reply quicker to my emails and when replying I wish they would be more friendly and helpful. Still a happy customer though.

Questions? Get answers from the Be-Brief staff and other customers.

Be-Brief?