Bbqheaven.net

Bbqheaven.net has a consumer rating of 1.29 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bbqheaven.net also ranks 8th among Grill sites.

No positive highlights yet

• DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM WILLIE FREEMAN, AKA WILLZ GRILLZ!
How would you rate Bbqheaven.net?

“I believe you people are mistaken”

Logan P.
5/1/13

I believe you people are mistaken. I have ordered two grills from this company. One on September 2012 and one January 2013. They are a small company but they do good work. They are not out to scam anyone. I actually visited today after the police left due to a customer the police called mentally unstable. I just read his review, about charging on a woman. Thats a laugh, there wasnt a woman there. He trys to do his best but when idiots dont do anything but make up lies its hard to work. Ive paid over 6500. 00 to him. Ive recieved my first product and visited the second today. He is a good man, unfortunately these people like to paint him a villain.

“Willie freeman is a crook”

John B.
2/7/17

Found this guy on Craigslist. Met him at his house at 510 city view street in asheboro, nc. We talked about my design and I gave him a 50% down payment. 7 weeks later I get a different excuse every week. Will not answer text or phone calls. Only emails. His new website is bq-smokers.com. He even goes as low as telling me his mother was about to die. This guy is a joke. Read all the negative posts about him all over google. Everybody is sueing him but nobody is getting any money back and he is obviously still screwing people over.

willie freeman (3)
loganp19
May 1st, 2013

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bbqheaven.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bbqheaven.net?

Have a question about Bbqheaven.net?