Review of Bazzzar.com

Bazzzar.com reviews

happycustomers@bazzzar.com

verdellc2
4/7/16

there fashion are to dream for

jessies44
1/25/16

They are quick to respond till you you have paid for the item and then, silence; I ordered 2 suits from them; custom sized....very bad quality fabric and sizing was all messed up. I have tried to reach them twice but no response- I will never buy from them again

christinar31
1/13/16

I ordered from bazzzar.com thinking that they had a nice selection of clothing, their website is nicely designed, they were very responsive to my emails, they guaranteed fast delivery, and they guaranteed no-questions-asked returns and refunds. First of all, it took about a month for them to ship my order to me, and since I had a couple of pieces customised I thought maybe this was reasonable. Several weeks after placing my order I had to email them once a day to finally get a response, at which point they promised that the order would be shipped by the end of the week. It was not shipped until a couple of weeks later. Once I received the package, I was very surprised at the poor quality of the design; the base layer was cheap, shiny material and way too small, and the overcoat part of the dress was way too big. The work was falling off the dress. It was in terrible shape and there was glue everywhere; nothing was neatly done. There was no way I could wear it anywhere. Fortunately they accept returns, right? I sent the dress back at additional cost to myself and they have neither responded to any of my attempts to contact them. I have a tracking number for the shipment so I know it has reached Delhi, but I have no idea when or if I will be receiving my refund. Very disappointed in their customer service and the quality of their work!!!! I will definitely not be ordering from them ever again and will definitely be warning people against using this website in the future.

reenah1
10/16/15

I ordered from bazzzar a couple of times. Free shipping and stitching and hassle free returns? Sign me up! But buyers beware bazzzar is a scam. The first time I had to return something I was encouraged to keep it because the shipping would cost me too much. When I insisted they agreed and sent me an email with instructions to return. The next time I ordered two suits with measurements. The first suit was perfect and fit according to the measurements. The second suit looked different from the picture and had a poor fitting. I immediately emailed them to ask for a return. Fast forwarding.....it's been two months since I shipped the suit out and bazzzar doesn't answer my emails and hasn't issued me a refund. Will never shop with them again!

mayankas
10/14/14

I bought a saree from Bazzza.comr for an upcoming wedding in the family. One of the biggest concerns for anyone buying an Indian saree is lack of blouse stitching options or even if the site provides stitching, they take an insane amount of time to deliver. Bazzzar claimed they deliver in 7 days and they actually did. I got my saree with blouse which was stitched to my fit delivered in Baltimore. And the best part - they reimburse the import duty I had to pay at the time of delivery. Couldn't ask for me. Will definitely recommend this site.

Tip for consumers: They have a whatsapp number given on their page. Which is very helpful if you are getting something stitched. Can talk to them directly.

mohinim
8/18/14

Bought a kurta from Bazzzar.com on the 13th of August. Got it delivered on the 16th, and that too when I had asked for size alterations! What more could you ask for. Great experience on my first purchase. Keep up the good work guys. Will definitely be shopping more from your website.

Questions? Get answers from the Bazzzar.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Bazzzar.com