Review of Bayzat

Tel: +971 4 387 3460
talktous@bayzat.com

jenss18
8/28/18

I tried to apply for a health insurance for me and my wife for the first time in my life and I was more than just confused about the complexity of the process to obtain such a health insurance as a private person. Luckily, I luckily connected with Sneha Nathani from Bayzat.com and she really has taken care of our health insurance issue in a very professional and supporting way forward, Sneha even advised me on sub-issues before these issues could become a problem for me later on. If you look for a good health insurance advisor, Sneha and Bayzat is the only address to achieve your goal. Congratulation, well don. All the best and thank you. Jens

vivekk23
6/24/18

I purchased Daman health insurance from Bayzat and they helped me during the purchase. I had to cancel my policy and i submitted all the documents requested by them. It has been 4 months since then and am still awaiting my refund amount. They have a new story every time i follow up.

If Bayzat can't provide this basic service then why will people buy from them? Its better to buy from the insurance companies.

abdullaha86
10/20/17

Thank you #Sneha Nathani for the help and support. I really appreciate how you and your company #Bayzat... went the xtra mile to give the best services. A BIG THANK YOU

bhaktir
6/9/17

Bayzat is user friendly platform for comparing and purchasing health insurance in Dubai, UAE. Excellent service and helpful team. Will definitely recommend to others.. Keep it up guys!

stephanies210
6/5/17

Fast, knowledgeable and helpful, the best part of Bayzat are its customer support. They are with you every step of the way and make it their mission to help out when they can. If you're looking for customer care, there is no better company. Period. Their app and website are really helpful, too, as I can check out hospitals on my network without having to look it up on Google. 10/10

selimy
6/5/17

They were the only company who genuinely cared about my application considering my medical conditions and offered complete transparency, which you don't see much in the UAE.

ahmedq1
10/19/14

Awesome features for finding a credit card! Just put what I spent on and it showed me the best optoin

talalb
9/24/14

I needed health insurance and this was really the only site I found for the UAE that provides a comparison with prices as well. Very easy to use, and I was able to get my policy within 4 days after applying. I wish they had an online payment though!

Questions? Get answers from the Bayzat staff and other customers.

Bayzat?