Review of Bausch+Lomb

Bausch+Lomb reviews

Tel: 800-553-5340

natashah56
6/15/18

The ultra Lomb are such a good lens I've spent almost 8 years trying to find a good contact lens and finally something that holds up and keeps my contact lubricated my I lubricated no irritation!

tracye1
7/9/16

This review is for the Basuch + Lomb Rebate center www.bausch.com/our-products/contact-lenses/rebate-center
The contact lens product is fine -- no problems with that. The rebate center is another story -- currently almost 200 complaints about rebate center on consumer affairs.

We filled out all the paperwork for the Bausch + Lomb rebate in March of 2016. Filled out everything and sent in enough UPCs to qualify for $100 rebate (confirmed by our eye doctor). However, when our pre-paid card showed up it was only for $60. Hmm, figured I just did something incorrect and oh well, $60 is $60.
Went to spend the $60 card and there was only $50 loaded on it!!
I have tried 5 different 800-855-866 contact phone numbers and no matter what number you call you are stuck with a series of recorded menus and information. THERE IS NO WAY TO TALK TO A REAL PERSON!!!
This awful experience has us reevaluating whether we will ever use Bausch + Lomb contacts again as there are many other companies that can provide the same product

Questions? Get answers from the Bausch+Lomb staff and other customers.

Bausch+Lomb?