Battery Upgrade FR

Battery Upgrade FR has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Battery Upgrade FR ranks 51st among Batteries sites.

How would you rate Battery Upgrade FR?

“I agree 100% with the comments made about BatteryUpgrade.com”

Sid B.
7/26/10

I agree 100% with the comments made about BatteryUpgrade.com. BatteryUpgrade.fr is effectively the same company with the same failings

sidb
July 26th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Battery Upgrade FR staff and other customers.

BatteryUpgrade.fr vend des batteries de hautes capacit̩s de remplacement pour PDA, Smartphone, lecteur mp3, iPod, ordinateur portable et plus encore... Nous vous offrons les frais de ports? Destination du monde entier!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Battery Upgrade FR?

Have a question about Battery Upgrade FR?