MaxLockSmiths

MaxLockSmiths has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MaxLockSmiths ranks 8th among Locksmiths sites.

How would you rate MaxLockSmiths?

“I love these guys”

Maria G.
9/11/15

These guys were an absolute life-saver... 100% recommended if you happen to be as forgetful as myself lol...

mariag85
September 11th, 2015

scottb116
September 11th, 2015

Very good value for money! I had 3 locks to change and they only charged me one off labour plus the locks rather then per hour or per lock which worked out a really good price. Job was done very well, thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the MaxLockSmiths staff and other customers.

Barking Locksmiths and Locksmith Barking Locksmith IG11: Call us on 020 8819 7619 for our Barking IG11 locksmith for all your security and emergency locksmith services, including emergency lockout, lock change, lock out, locked in, lock installation a...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MaxLockSmiths?

Have a question about MaxLockSmiths?