This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bargain Shop Online

Bargain Shop Online has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bargain Shop Online?

“If only I could leave less then one star”

Lucas H.
6/16/13

If only I could leave less then one star. This store has stolen our money and has the hide to offer to pay it back only if we remove the PayPal claim against them. This is after waiting 35 days to receive a phone we felt it was our right to try to get our money back. Also beware they will try to stall you till after the PayPal claim period of 45 days.

lucash21
June 16th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Bargain Shop Online staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bargain Shop Online?

Have a question about Bargain Shop Online?