Review of bareMinerals

San Francisco, CA 94105, US
customerservice@bareminerals.com

jennifery60
8/22/18

I like going to their stores and trying rings out, but I personally like the mineral powder the best. I'm dry, but it doesn't even catch on my dry spots.

alexiaa7
8/12/18

Love this product my mom bought a ton amd ive been using them. They have amazing coverage and color variety.

valeriam10
8/7/18

Ever since going through puberty, my skin has become extra sensitive and the bare minerals liquid foundation has helped me avoid acne breakouts. In my opinion, it works best when applied with a beauty blender, but it does oxidize so apply it before it dries. I usually expect a few pimples after applying foundation but that's minerals' natural formula doesn't do any wrong to my skin!!!

jaidynw
7/30/18

BareMinerals have amazing products at such a low and affordable price. Their foundations have shades for every skin tone and match beautifully.

heatherl174
7/30/18

I tried a few products, like foundation and blush and they we awesome! I would definitely tell me friends about bare minerals!

laceyf4
7/30/18

I love the mineral veil. It's great over your foundation to just give it a smooth flawless look. The bare radiance and clear radiance are great for highlighting. I use the bare radiance on my blush and it gives it a gorgeous glow without being super shimmery if u don't want a crazy highlight. She of the powder foundation was a little heavy I felt. It doesn't have a smooth if a finish as others that I use. I still like it just not s well as others

Questions? Get answers from the bareMinerals staff and other customers.

bareMinerals?