Review of Banner Buzz

Banner Buzz reviews

joffc
Joff C.
1/28/19

It took me a long time to find out how to register for an account. It would be better along the top of the site where one can see it.

vickis151
Vicki S.
1/27/19

Great find on google. Exactly what I was looking for. Quick and easy to navigate, very user friendly!

claref19
Clare F.
1/18/19

It was annoying that you couldn't bring pictures or text to the front if you put something else on top.....but overall it was a great experience.

miken274
Mike n.
1/15/19

Easy to use sight. Options are clear and costings are easy to understand (a problem with some other sites). Self customisation of my designs and overall product was easy. It would be good to be able to add straight lines in the customisation tab.

michaelb1656
michael b.
1/15/19

I received an email advising me of free shipping on orders over $99 and your site refers to free shipping but this only applies with a 2 1/2 week delivery time and without a pick up option $58 on a $300 order seems not only high but could also be seen as a misrepresentation.

dianab232
Diana B.
1/13/19

Tried to create a bigger bookmark but couldn't. Also couldn't edit photos once uploaded.
Never used BannerBuzz before so taking a risk that you will deliver a good product by promised date as for a funeral and I can't let them down.

roberth1097
Robert H.
1/13/19

This was really hard to design a simple banner. The sized depicted in the final shopping cart were wrong repeatedly.
It too over a hour to get it right.

paulines48
Pauline S.
12/31/18

This is a sample to see how it looks and feels, if it is what we are looking for we'll be back to place an order for another 14

ashleighd8
Ashleigh D.
12/13/18

So far the process has been very easy - with the time of year hopefully the order maintains its delivery schedule based on the express request

kolyp
koly P.
12/6/18

the biggest hassle is the credit card payment - it will NOT allow me to pay without creating a Paypal account. I do not want a Paypal account, so had to cancel the transaction twice and finally try 'pay later'. If that asks me for Paypal it's gonna be too bad

sandraharpery
sandraHarper Y.
12/3/18

i found it hard to design the flag to make it change around to go down the page for my flag so have to leave it up to you guys to do

geoffk12
Geoff K.
11/26/18

So far so good. I'll look forward to seeing the finished order. FYI, I would like to have seen an image of the binding I will get on my catalogue as I have no idea what it is.

jacquelinek47
Jacqueline K.
11/22/18

Got a banner a wee while back - love being able to design online and the speedy delivery combined with good communication makes everything quick and easy so we have come back for more for our business - good prices too!

darrelc14
darrel c.
11/18/18

seems simple enough to use. Not one hundred percent sure on dimensions of text will wait and see outcome

sabrym
sabry m.
11/17/18

god user interface and well structured. Huge product variety and great explanatory information to guide the user.

timn68
Tim N.
11/17/18

Internet shopping at it's best...simple, fast and effective...as it should be...AAA+++ Highly recommended

maggiet39
maggie t.
11/17/18

website is good to use and I like how easy it is to order an item again which you have designed before. thanks

britneyi
Britney I.
11/12/18

Easy to use, I love that you can get more info about the options (most of the options have help boxes you can hover over). Thank you!

cezard
Cezar D.
11/3/18

Please, the moment you are rolling the adhesive, make sure that you are leaving a slack to avoid wrinkling on the vinyl. Thank you!

caelynh
Caelyn H.
10/30/18

Payment page kept failing to go through so after two days it finally worked. Hoping the final product is good.

anonymousg179
anonymous G.
10/23/18

Ratings are on initial experience not overall ordering since we have not gone through proof approval, etc.

vikramk13
Vikram K.
10/19/18

It is place where it gives you n numbers of varieties to get exactly you are looking for. The various product also helps you to think on your need and take a decision. Last but not least instant online chatting an calling support is excellent.

adriennem44
Adrienne M.
10/14/18

This site has some issues that need ironing out. My initial artwork was not a high enough resolution and when I followed the links from the email you sent me to resend another version the Download wouldn't work. Also it was not immediately obvious how to delete the order so I could start again - I needed to reduce the size of the screen in order to see that there was a Delete option. Definitely not as easy to use as Vistaprint.

andreaj105
Andrea J.
10/10/18

Support staff are fantastic. A guy (don't know his name sorry) who very patiently talked me through working out how to order the banner size I needed. And Ryan on the online chat service who helped me with a checkout issue

warrenm81
Warren M.
9/27/18

It was easy enough to design something but we will wait to see what the finished product looks like before further recommending. Hope it is easy to put on

Questions? Get answers from the Banner Buzz staff and other customers.

Banner Buzz?