Banfield.co

Banfield.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Banfield.co?

“Rip off”

Edward S.
10/11/18

Dont sign a contract, they ripped me off for $550. Scheduled annual dental cleaning, they cancelled the day before my appointment (Santa Cruz office). Then, I drove 70 miles round trip to Sand City office, they told me it woukd be a drop off, pick up at end of day. When i arrived, they refused to do any treatment, just willing to do assessment. Told me that they had to do whole process over again because it was a different office. I called corporate, nice lady basically offered me some discount coupons and told me to try a different location, like Salinas. Im a cancer patient, driving is difficult, and to make $45 monthly payments for almost a year and not be able to get clinical service... total rip off. They got my $550, I got nothing. Banfield is a scam.

edwards319
October 11th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Banfield.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Banfield.co?

Have a question about Banfield.co?