This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Bajaj Finserv

Bajaj Finserv has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bajaj Finserv ranks 124th among Loans sites.

How would you rate Bajaj Finserv?

“Excellent Product Service offered by Bajaj Finserv”

Rajesh K.
7/29/16

I really appreciate the diligence and effort showed by their staff towards customer query. I had opted to have balance transfer of my home loan with Bajaj Finserv. Not only they provided a great offer on my existing home loan but also assisted me in each step during my super fast loan application approval process. It was really a pleasure experience with Bajaj Finserv.

“Bad and fraud”

Dheeraj B.
2/25/20

When company is prone to unwanted callers & fraud what big difference will wensite make for customers

rajeshk30
July 29th, 2016

dheerajb3
February 25th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Bajaj Finserv staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bajaj Finserv?

Have a question about Bajaj Finserv?