Bainsetdeco.fr

Bainsetdeco.fr has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bainsetdeco.fr?

“Terrible experience”

Deborah H.
9/11/20

I made a purchase August 11 for an item their website said I'd have in 1-2 weeks. After 2 weeks without a shipping confirmation I emailed and didn't get a response. After trying to contact them for another week I was told my purchase would be shipped in September bc their web sales guy was on vacation. I contacted them several times more in Sept & was finally told my pkg shipped. Didn't get a tracking #, no response when I contact them, no idea if I'll get it or not. Terrible service, no idea what to expect, never again.

deborahh117
September 11th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Bainsetdeco.fr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bainsetdeco.fr?

Have a question about Bainsetdeco.fr?