Bags Heaven

Bags Heaven has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bags Heaven?

“Scamed by www.bagsheaven.cn”

Tom P.
10/5/17

I bought a $300 handbag from www.bagsheaven.cn for my wife's birthday. In order to purchase the item there were only a couple of options to purchase Western Union or Moneygram. There was no option for paying via credit card. I wired the money through Western Union. My bad. I wont be doing this again. After not receiving the handbag after a month I sent an email to them asking for the status of the order and would get an email back saying they apologize for the delay and the handbag would be coming shortly. Interestingly, the responses came gracelee@celebsluxury.com. A different domain. After me sending at least 20 emails and two months after I placed my order I no longer get any response back from them. Save yourself some grief DO NOT buy anything from these scammer websites www.bagsheaven.cn and www. celebsluxury.com.

tomp138
October 5th, 2017
I bought a $300 handbag from www.bagsheaven.cn for my wife's birthday. In order to purchase the item there were only a couple of options to purchase Western Union or Moneygram. There was no option for paying via credit card. I wired the money through Western Union. My bad. I wont be doing this again. After not receiving the handbag after a month I sent an email to them asking for the status of the order and would get an email back saying they apologize for the delay and the handbag would be coming shortly. Interestingly, the responses came *******@celebsluxury.com. A different domain. After me sending at least 20 emails and two months after I placed my order I no longer get any response back from them. Save yourself some grief DO NOT buy anything from these scammer websites www.bagsheaven.cn and www. celebsluxury.com.

Questions? Get answers from the Bags Heaven staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bags Heaven?

Have a question about Bags Heaven?