Review of BackCountryEdge

Tel: 1-800-617-0643
gearspecialist@backcountryedge.com

katies28
2/9/16

I found this site while looking for a deal on Eagles Nest Outfitters hammocks, which tend to be quite expensive(but definitely worth it). I love the outdoors and I work at a summer camp, which means my gear gets a lot of wear and tear, so I wanted to get a reliable brand of hammock. ENO is a great brand, and Backcountry Edge had a great deal on ENO stuff. I ordered a DoubleDeluxe ENO for about the same price as a SingleNest. SingleNest hammocks usually run about $60, and typically DoubleDeluxe hammocks are $20-$30 more, but I found it on sale here, so I went ahead and ordered it. I also ordered straps for the hammock, which brought my order total to close to $100. Along with my order, I got a free Backcountry Edge t-shirt, which is now one of my favorite shirts (it is one of the most comfortable shirts I own). The order arrived in the time that they said it would, and it was well packaged with original tags and such. I don't have anything bad to say about Backcountry Edge, and I'll likely be ordering from them again. I am a very satisfied customer. I've had my gear from them for around 7 months now, and it's still working great.

jenniferj19
12/11/13

Great sleeping bags and I have found them to be more comfortable than using additional pads

Questions? Get answers from the BackCountryEdge staff and other customers.

BackCountryEdge?