This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Babylissprocurlsfr.eu

Babylissprocurlsfr.eu

Babylissprocurlsfr.eu has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Babylissprocurlsfr.eu ranks 332nd among Hair Care sites.

How would you rate Babylissprocurlsfr.eu?

“Babyliss - E827E - Tondeuse Barbe”

mike a.
1/15/18

Not good because? Not good because it has to be used flat no seperate way to trim my sideboards or my moustache. A bit of a bad design

mikea151
January 15th, 2018

Not good because?

janb1
1,217 helpful votes
January 2nd, 2014

... and another counterfeit scam from China...

Questions? Get answers from the Babylissprocurlsfr.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Babylissprocurlsfr.eu?

Have a question about Babylissprocurlsfr.eu?