Review of Azbro

Tel: +61-72-0170706
cooperation@azbro.com

chimarent
3/2/18

This company is utterly disreputable. Their website doesn't work, their customer service doesn't answer, chat is always broken.

In researching how to issue a BBB dispute, I found this U.S. Address and sent my returns to them as I was about to get screwed for $150.00 with over $75.00 in return shipping to China.

Azbro.com
702 N. West Street, Suite 101
Wilmington , DE 19801

Make sure to get delivery confirmation so you can provide this to Amazon or your credit card, because Azbro will do everything possible to keep you from returning the items which are misadvertised.

lisag244
12/8/17

If you order from this site, just be sure you will really like it because returns are both impossible and impractical...that is, if you can get anyone to respond to you. I suggest avoiding this one.

heatherb193
12/7/17

I ordered from Azbro and did not like the fit of the garment. To send it back costs as much as the garment since it ships from China and they don;t have a shipping place here in the US. I asked for some assistance and they offered a partial refund but now no one will respond to me - order # 59012275.

kates126
12/7/17

DO NOT ORDER from this company
DO NOT ORDER from this company. I tried numerous times to return items to them which proved very difficult to get an address. They told me to donate the items to charity, over £85 pounds worth!? I eventually got an address in China and sent the items back, costing over £25 postage. I never heard another thing from this company

I am out of pocket by over £100, they are a bunch of robbers!

beccap4
10/27/17

Found a dress I liked and paid extra for fast shipping. The dress fits perfectly, had great stitching and it was at my house quick!!! In less then 5 day. Was supper worried about previous reviews but didn't have any issues. Special thanks to Jarvis for answering all my questions in a timely manner and the team who got this beautiful dress to my door. Thank you so much!!!!!

marys151
10/19/17

My advice to everyone is to beware of this company. I purchased 2 items from Azbro.com, and if I took the time to search for reviews, I would have saved my money. I purchased 2 large sweatshirts from this company. The 2nd week after the purchase I received 1 of the shirts. The tag inside of the shirt was cut off, so the size was not on it, but looking at the shirt, it was evident that it was small and not a large. Two weeks after that, I received the second shirt which was totally different from what I purchased. After I received the first shirt, I tried to sign on to their website, and low and behold, my account did not work. Will never purchase from this company again. Pretty unsavory.

Questions? Get answers from the Azbro staff and other customers.

Azbro?