AYS Clean.net

AYS Clean.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate AYS Clean.net?

“I purchased a Living Social deal”

Stephanie L.
10/25/13

I purchased a Living Social deal. I contacted them through e-mail and they said that they deal was no longer valid, but they would offer me a cleaning for that same price. And, to sweeten the deal they would even clean my bathtub for no additional charge (really!? Bathtub cleaning is not standard?). Anyway, I said okay, let me know what dates are available and they still haven't contacted me back now 3 weeks later. The whole company seems shady and disorganized.

stephanien3
October 25th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the AYS Clean.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AYS Clean.net?

Have a question about AYS Clean.net?