Review of Ayksolutions

1 star

valentinex1
Valentine X.
7/18/18

AYKSolutions is thee best hosting solution I have found in 10 years of searching. I'm very grateful of the services they provide. Such a vast variety to host whatever you desire at a great rate. The support team has always been great, always get a reply within 4 Hours of posting, usually way before 4H. I have a range of 1-10gbit machines and they've always kept up with premium standards. Networks they sell are premium, guaranteed. Thank you, AYK :)

georges207
George S.
6/29/17

AYKsolutions - best solution for small/high business
I have several plans with them and i can sleep well because their team watch over my servers. I started with a small shared account and now, after two years i have multiple dedicated boxes. I like the way they treat their customers, even if they have a small or a big plan. Their tehnical support is the best i ever meet ( worked with many hosting pro
viders ). In one word: If you need cheap and no headache for your internet bussiness, AYKsolutions it's your best choice

gloriad44
Gloria D.

Great Service
I was using a dedicated server with AYK for about 6 months untill i sold my website. Their support is outstanding they reply very quickly and helpful. If i ever want another dedicated server i will 100% choose AYK.

gailv9
gail v.

perfect service
Using their service for 4 years without problem.
Support is not the fastest of the world ,but all inquiry are fixed in time .
they have also fixed my pbandwith overuse ,without make me paying it,just by upgrading my account ! perfect!
Good services ,you can go with them !

rafw2
RAF W.

Outstanding Customer Service
Everytime I have emailed AYKsolutions I have gotten an outstanding response time from the technical support team. Not only that, they are very friendly and very easy to work with. When I initially setup my account I had a small problem and had to delete everything and start over. This was not a problem for AYK and they were able to get me up and
running in no time at all

craigd61
Craig D.
6/29/17

I have had my hosting with AYK since 2006, and it has by far been the best experience I have ever had with any hosting company. The support is always spot on and available around the clock, excellent for me since I'm always working on things at odd hours. They make upgrading to fit needs very clean and easy, the cost is excellent for services received, and they have me as a customer for life.

josee32
Jose E.
6/29/17

I very seldom contact support, but if I do, the response is always prompt and issues are always resolved.

terrif41
Terri F.
6/29/17

I have a two small shared hosting packages and the price I pay I don't expect to receive very good support. I accept with any shared hosting uptime cannot be guaranteed neither can it be 100% and anyone who suggests otherwise is living a dream. However on the occasions I have opened a ticket they have been answered and investigated promptly. I have been with ayksolutions.com since Jun/18/2008 oh wow where has the time gone!

jameso108
James O.
6/29/17

AYK Solutions has been the server for my website for 8 or 9 years, and in all that time I have gotten nothing but expeditious, professional, friendly, and excellent service from them. I am being honest about this. They have my highest recommendations.

brucel93
Bruce L.
6/29/17

We have been customers for several years. Just wanted to give a thumbs-up for their excellent response to a critical server issue we experienced this morning. We're back in biz and grateful.

bartd29
Bart D.
6/29/17

I have been a client for many years now.
They always answer to my needs, and keep their prices affordable.
I will continue with them in the future.

bogdanc3
Bogdan C.
6/29/17

This is my second time i m using your services, and the main reason i'm doing that, beside your prices is your customer support. I love the fact that you are fast, you always help me and never get bothered by my endless questions(i'm still a newbie when it comes to server setup)

ratepointr
RatePoint R.

Ayksolutions Customer Reviews
Prompt, professional, efficient. I am currently using a shared account and plan on upgrading to a dedicated server...eventually when traffic picks up. The Ayk team is quick to reply to any concerns and does the best they can to correct the situation. I strongly recommend them for hosting.

oliverg33
Oliver G.
6/29/17

I recently switched to AYK Solutions from Softlayer for my dedicated server requirements. I received a much better specification server at significantly reduced cost from what Softlayer could offer me, with many of the previously 'extra' features at Softlayer included in the base price offered by AYK.

The support was second to none, and they were extremely helpful in transferring all of my old server accounts over for no additional fee whatsoever.

jessec68
Jesse C.
6/29/17

Great response time and excellent service.
I've been with AYK for nearly a year now and I couldn't be happier. If you're ready to make the step up from budget hosting to someone that can still work with you to spec out a server for your needs at an extremely competitive price, shoot these guys an email and see what they have available. You will not regret it. With datacenters located all ove
r the globe they're certain to have something for you.. or they'll just build it

coliny5
Colin Y.
6/29/17

Great servers, Great Service, Awesome uptime!
Our company has been working with AYKSolutions for almost 3 years, hosting several servers for mission-critical projects. The network downtime has been way lower than 30 minutes for OVER 3 years and.. one of our Linux servers scored 450 days of uptime! Needless to say, their Ticket Support always responds in a matter of minutes. At any time of the d
ay! I would rate them 10/5 if I could! Kudos to a great company! :)

lesias1
Lesia S.

The most caring provider
AYKSolutions is a reliable hosting and decicated server probider with good uptimes etc etc, which nowadays is a must for any copany in the hosting industry, But what makes them stand out from cowd - is there sincere care for their customers. AYK stuff is always asking you about problems you have and doing their best to solve the problems and help yo
ur business to grow. Best support ever!

brado14
Brad O.
6/29/17

We're Happy with our 1 Gigabit Server AYK Solutions!
AYK Solutions provides all our back-end server infrastructure for our video streaming sites which burn up about 200 GB of data every day. I have had nothing less then 1 MB/second downloads from all the servers that I have had from them. Their technical support saved me several times, and their tech support is 24/7 and responsive. I currently have a
Quad Xeon on a 1 gigE port for WAY LESS then any other dedicated server provider

williame126
William E.
6/29/17

AYLsolutions is a reliable server host
I've been with them for many months with very little issues and always good tech support. I have 2 legacy servers with them in the Atlanta datacenter.

ds154
D S.

Dedicated Semi-Managed Server Review
I've been using AYKSolutions for about 2 years now and their support and servers have been great. They assisted me with the transition of all my websites and databases from my old server onto their system with no problem. If I ever need them for support or a change they respond fast and always keep me up to date with the status of my support ticket.
I highly recommend using this company especially if you're looking for someone to assist with server management. Best of all their cost is great!

elifz
Elif Z.
6/29/17

You can trust your business with AYKsolutions
After a horrible experience with my prior host that left me with over 14 hours of downtime, AYKSolutions came in, took care of the transfer completely and made my life easier. When they say their servers are semi-managed, it means they take care of more then most managed server hosting companies. Average ticket response time? 2-5 minutes. One time i
n the middle of the night it took 30 minutes. Problems that I create are fixed immediately and they take care of their customers. Artyom is the owner, who is somehow capable of not sleeping. He's always there to take care of everything with a personal touch. 3 AM on a Saturday? Not an issue for AYKSolutions. Trust me, I'm very thorough in researching a company. When it comes to business, you can never be too careful. I trust my business with AYKSolutions

miless28
Miles S.
6/29/17

I had never heard of AYK Solutions before, but they had an awesome deal I couldn't pass up on WHT.

So far the service has been exceptional, and the server is rock solid. I'll be moving my other servers here soon!

anthonyj88
Anthony J.
6/29/17

Very courteous, professional, and willing to help. They truly care about client based relationships and satisfaction. I will definitely refer more clients their way, and highly recommend Ayksolutions to anyone seeking truly the best.

gregoryb91
Gregory B.
6/29/17

I have never experienced a more professional and personal client-based service such as I am enjoying from AYKSolutions. This is no plotted statement either. I'm not a guru by no means, and they have been unbelievably superb in helping me promptly, professionally, courteously, and completely. Thank you Artyom & team.

kathye47
Kathy E.
6/29/17

Simply the best. have been using them from last 2 years. Remember Dedicated servers are hardware so few times problem do arrive. but always fixed in time. Really really Positive attitude from President.

Questions? Get answers from the Ayksolutions staff and other customers.

Ayksolutions?