Review of AVOV Technology

avov@avov.tv

12 reviews with 5 stars

alfredh33
6/17/17

It will be very appreciated only if TVONLINE would introduce "Plug and Play" Boxes. I got my box about a month ago, and my TVONLINE provider is not reliable and nowhere to be found as my box has been locked by the server. I noticed yesterday "MSNBC" was without sound.
TVONLINE should eliminate the middle man (TVONLINE provider) as I don't mind paying few dollars more for the "Plug and Play" box.
The box is a little wonder, I got more channels I can handle. And I hope I'll continue using it as the cable providers as the biggest scammers ever. I can't complain.

lidiaw
7/10/16

Tons of channels. Most of them working good. Few of channels don't work properly but I got thousands of channels. Can't complain....

liorb
8/9/15

It's going to be better and better , this company is coming big they growing fast
The new box vixo fuze

Introducing the future of television. Enjoy the comfort of build in Kodi, Mickyhop, IPTV, and compatible ATSC and DVB-S2 tuners. Running the latest Android 4.4.3 KitKat and delivering full 1080p resolution, the Vixo Fuse is the new set top box of choice. Fall in love with the easy to use interface and reliable functionality.
Jasuro.net

peterh97
7/30/15

We bought 2 Avov tv boxes. 1 for home and 1 for our cell phone repair business retail store. When we first saw this box, we loved it and it's user interface.. We play with cellphones all day so we know how this box works. People who come in our store ask us about this box and are surprised to see its functionality.
For every business who has more than one tv and don't want to spend too much this is perfect.

brianp56
3/27/15

The people behind Avov have got their hands on the future of how we will watch television. Their boxes are small, quiet, powerful and so easy to operate.

I have nothing but positive things to say about them. Service is there to respond to issues and they are always updating to fix known issues.

If one app is down, it wont matter because with mickyhop there are so many alternatives and other apps to keep you entertained. Great potential with this.

These little tv boxes are amazing and for the price it cannot be beat! I am happy to have stumbled onto them.

scottw56
3/27/15

Really great GUI, really fast, lots of channels and movies thru apps! its just awesome!

reechas
9/3/14

I am here to share a few words on my new found love, AVOV VIXO1 IPTV streaming box. I recently found this somewhere down the net, while I was looking to replace my old box. Plus, we are not spending a penny for downloading these apps. And its absolutely easy to download these apps and stream the TV shows with my broadband connection. The picture quality is amazing even at bad weather. It is an all-in-one box which anyone can buy without any second thoughts.

jiyans
8/27/14

Write your review to help others learn about this online businessI have recently bought aVoV VIXO1 IPTV service as I was looking for some latest box to replace my old XBMC based one. I found that this one is an Android based box, so I immediately made up my mind to buy this. And I am super satisfied with its features and services. This is an unique box with extra-ordinary audio and video clarity, tons and tons of apps for free download and easy streaming options. And it has got a huge system memory as well, which is something that lacks in most of the devices. I am truly blown away by the quality and I suggest everyone I know to buy this.

johb1
8/2/14

I am someone who pre-ordered the aVoVs VIXO1 HD streaming device before even it was launched in the market as I was too tired and fed up trying all the big brands available in the market and nothing fulfilled my needs. One brand has issues connecting with my WiFi and other brand would give up even for slightest snow fall. And then I bought this Android based box, as it seemed to be versatile. And guess what? It has been a month now, and I am extremely satisfied with everything. It doesnt have compatibility issue with my broadband/WiFi. And its picture quality never seem to drop even with the worst weather. And there are apps in news, movies, entertainment and games to meet the needs of one and all in the family. aVoV is the best IPTV service which I have ever seen.

sureshm1
7/27/14

I have bought aVoVs VIXO1 very recently and I am already in love with this box for its outstanding features. I could say this because I have used some of the so-called best brands in the market, but only to suffer. This box has got the best picture quality, amazing sound clarity, tons and tons of app, easy streaming options and so far I have not faced any issue with my WiFi compatibility. It is good even with slow internet connection. And I am surprised that all these comes in a very low price. I am already planning to buy one more box for my son and I recommend this to every friend of mine.

ashutoshc
7/16/14

I am a proud owner of the new aVoV VIXO1 android based IPTV box. This box has got everything that you will ever need to do with your TV. I was having an old Roku box with which I hardly get to see any interesting shows. So I wanted to go for something advanced to compliment my high end television. AVOV did a complete justice to that in terms of the clarity, apps, compatibility with my WiFi, streaming provisions and yeah, even the remote is super impressive. I must say, this is the must-to-have streaming box in every household.

joshunk
7/14/14

We are in the world where Internet rules anything and everything. Gone are the days when we used to sit down and watch limited TV channels via Cable TV network or satellite. It is the age of IPTV, for the number of benefits that it gives, like live streaming, time-shifted television and VOD (Video on Demand). This has become a must-to-have thing in the American countries over the past few years. While there are so many brands offering live streaming, only a few can stand out in the quality of picture and the features. There are some renowned media players like XBMC which is specially designed to work with XBOX, and then there is Rokuand Plex, all serving the same purpose of streaming media to multiple devices. Though these are originally designed to work majorly with windows, they can be jailbroken to make it compatible with Android. But the cost is, a hell lot of bugs which are still being researched by the developers. And there comes the new VIXO1 from aVoV to the rescue of all the die-hard android users.

I'm having the same issue. constantly freezing. My internet is high speed with 60mbps. Never had any issues with the internet until I hooked up the Avov 5 box. I even swtiched two different servers thinking it could be the server I was on orginally. Any response to fix the issue would be valued. Im completely frustrated as I cant watch anything.

By Ailia k.

We only use one LED light source for the devices. This means, its only powered on to show the device is on. No Red/Green. We are coming with those features on our new devices! Check our site, www.avov.tv

By Jake K. [AVOV Technology Rep]

USA

By David A.

They went out of business on July 7. You can also, check their Facebook page. You can find info on it.

By Carmen R.

so a week later and no support SMH

By jay t.

There is no way to adjust the buffering on any of the AVOV line of boxes which has extremely limited settings and applications. Seems everyone wants to control their Android products and they do that by not allowing anyone to configure their boxes. You may have bought it but owning it is totally dependent on your point of view. Mickeyhop has no manual installers, very limited applications, some out of date, some don't appear to be of any real use and the rest are related to games of which I don't need this box for games or game playing.

By Paul i.

You have to go into settings on your tv and change the links that allow the tv to shut off connected devices. The freezing issues have been attributed to the servers which are constantly being worked on and improving. Keep in mind, older modems and routers were not designed for streaming or handling bandwidth although your internet provider may also have bandwidth restrictions depending on bandwidth caps or service you have. The latest modems have Docsis 3.0 technology and are backwards compatible but you must find out from your provider which models they use or which brand, models they use. As for routers, some providers don't want you using your own router as they like to control things with remote management software. However, older routers were not made with providing several devices with streaming that take up a lot of bandwidth. Buffering issues start up, freezing begins and even lock ups occur so upgrade your modems, routers and read up on how to configure your buffer settings on your devices. Note some android devices, like AVOV do not have any way to configure buffer settings.

By Paul i.

No sorry, the platform works on our STB.

By Jake K. [AVOV Technology Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the AVOV Technology staff and other customers.

4 Photos for AVOV Technology