Avon.ba

Avon.ba has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Avon.ba?

“Great Products From A Considerate Company”

Jasna N.
4/4/20

I signed up for Avon last year but only order products for myself and my family. I'm always happy with the quality of the products. Ordering and payment are easy and delivery is prompt. Today I received a package with some free products as a sign of support for their local customers during this COVID-19 crisis. What a lovely gesture. I will continue to buy cosmetic and hygiene essentials we need from Avon. Thanks for the gift pack. It was very much appreciated.

jasnan1
April 4th, 2020

Avon has been around for decades and in almost every country. I'd say that makes them very legit.

By Jasna N.

Very easy. I had a few questions so I called their office. It took seconds for a representative to answer my call and I got all the information I needed in minutes.

By Jasna N.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Avon.ba staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avon.ba?

Have a question about Avon.ba?