Auto Transport Depot reviews

Tel: 1-888-785-3054

jackiem187
11/2/18

over 200 leads have come in so far and not one has booked. Do not pay for these leads they are complete bs

benj88
8/1/18

Apparently giving any info to these people is the absolute worst online move you can make. 10 calls and 8 texts from numbers all over the country within 5 hours. The online equivalent to stepping in dog $#!t .

mattx1
Matt X.
1/6/18

Don't tell me I have to get your junk to get a quote! You site does not give me what it said it would. It only gets me an email - NOT a quote!

dianem205
Diane M.
12/29/17

have not received a quote or spoken to anyone yet, so a fair evaulation is not possible at this time

janices117
Janice S.
12/26/17

You advertise $229, yet I have to have an estimate sent or called? I have to agree to auto dialing, ridiculous. Honor the advertised price or not.

kellyw161
Kelly W.
12/24/17

I have no idea. All I've done is search for a quote and haven't gotten a quote yet before you've asked me these questions. Seems ill-timed to me.

ronaldg73
Ronald G.
12/24/17

I'm just trying to get a quote, I had to enter all sorts of info, and I still don't have the quote yet.

richarda175
Richard A.
12/17/17

Don't ask for arrival date which is more important to me than shipping date. Asking for a recommendation or whether I would buy from you again is a little premature since we haven't done any business yet and I haven't seen any indication of you capability.

isaakp
Isaak P.
12/14/17

want to ship my car to florida for repair....if your rates is more than 400.00 PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME...THANKS

shelleyb42
Shelley B.
12/13/17

Hard to rate the shopping so far; nothing has happened yet. How would I know if I'm likely to buy again?

cynthiaa68
Cynthia A.
12/11/17

I don't like giving my info in order to get your' info! Just as my consent to receive all the spam I'm going to get now, and you're getting paid because it is being sent now, does not imply consent to the purchase of service. The quote I receive "eventually" based on the general information you received from me does not imply promise that that will be the final cost of transporting of said vehicle.

The 2-star rating is accurate because I don't like having to deal with the endless texts/e-mails/calls I will receive, so your company can afford to operate "and" make a profit, in order to get "free" quotes.

I can't rate whether or not I'll use a product/service again if I haven't used it yet.

ellenw52
ELLEN W.
12/6/17

it said get an instant quote and I received nothing. don't ask for a rating until you've actually provided service. it would be false to say that using your site is pleasant and you haven't done anything yet.

eo16
E O.
12/1/17

I put oversized, it is actually an extra cab or super cab pickup with 2 doors, was not sure this is what you wanted.

timp111
Tim P.
11/29/17

I want quotes and don't appreciate having to supply a phone number for your marketing purposes. Not cool.

dang85
Dan G.
11/28/17

Quick and simple to use up to this point. I haven't received any price quotes as of yet, so it is premature to give a complete overview.

trevorp27
trevor p.
11/11/17

I tryed to use my last name when asking for a quote and wAS TOLD TO NOT USE INFANATY when filling it out

jessicah230
Jessica H.
11/7/17

You would not let me use my email for a quote ... said it was bad word. ??????????

So I had to use one that might still work, I don't know

anthonyw137
Anthony W.
11/4/17

well have to see what you come up with first. Can I put some cloths in the trunk and a couple of boxes on the floor. Also I need it picked up between nov 8th and 10th only

margaretm210
Margaret M.
11/4/17

My shopping has just begun. I have 4 vehicles1 large 2 small and one medium All will run, but may need to be jumped because of old batteries.

georgel135
George L.
11/1/17

This evaluation would make much more sense after a price quote has resulted. But, notwithstanding, site use has been simple.

sheilahb3
Sheilah B.
10/28/17

give me the quote so that i will know how reliable the cost is for transporting the car so that i can recommend to friends and family

nicolasv11
Nicolas V.
10/28/17

Expected to get a quote from the website. Should not have to give name and phone number so I can get unwanted calls selling things. Just give me the cost of shipping the vehicle. Website should be able to do that.

robinc139
Robin C.
10/24/17

I checked for transport from Cal. to Ohio. The price quoted was received promply. This company is very competative with others.

charlesl168
CHARLES L.
10/23/17

If you say you will provide an online quote then provide one. Don't do the bait in switch so you can get a customers info.

marisam22
Marisa M.
10/15/17

I have NOT as of yet received any quotes not gonna give a five star rating for a 3 star service.. sorry i dont play that way.. lets hear the quotes so we can choose one.. if its negotiable then we will see about 5 stars makes more sense to me that way.. thanks for asking/your competitor hung up when i trid to negotiate... acted like shes on crack or something.. anyways lets negotiate see if we can afford your services...thanks

Questions? Get answers from the Auto Transport Depot staff and other customers.

Auto Transport Depot?