Review of AuthenticSoccer

info@authenticsoccer.com

sarahc203
Sarah C.
10/4/16

I am not one to write bad reviews on a place, but I think others should be aware of the risk you're taking when your order with Authentic Soccer. I ordered a mini soccer ball for my godson and requested two day delivery. A week and two days after I placed the order, I received an email from UPS saying that my soccer ball would arrive the next day.

I emailed customer service requesting a refund on the extra cost of shipping I paid, and they informed me that customization takes 3-4 days. No where in the process of placing an order does their website inform you of this. They told me the best they could do was refund my 9.99 customization, though the extra shipping cost me 30.70.

So if you need your item quick, don't bother paying extra!! Their work may be decent, but they need some serious help in the customer service area.

danab26
12/16/14

Awful! Don't risk it! Ordered a custom ball for my 11 year old on December 1st, no communication from Striker Soccer Supply whatsoever. I called today to get a status update and they told me they forgot to charge me for the customization so they just decided not to do anything at all and the ball is sitting at their warehouse?!!! WTF AuthenticSoccer.com?!!! Ever hear of customer service? Ever hear of taking care of your customers? How about common decency!!! That was the one gift my kid was really counting on and you just ruined it for him! You just ruined a child's Christmas because you're either too lazy or too incompetent to care about your customers.

dwm1
10/22/14

Ordered 15 balls for my team in Virginia, customized with the club logo and individual player numbers. They got it right, made them look great, delivered on time and as promised. Very happy with the service and communications - both over the phone and via email.

angelaa8
12/18/11

These guys are top notch. My order was processed instantly and shipped out the same day!

alip1
11/15/10

Purchased three jerseys from the store two weeks apart and each time after the order was processed they responded saying that "their inventory was off". They always offered to refund my money and did so, though I am wary about what they have in stock for the website and if the discount prices are just to draw people in.

Questions? Get answers from the AuthenticSoccer staff and other customers.

AuthenticSoccer?