This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Australiaugg-online.net

Australiaugg-online.net

Australiaugg-online.net has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Australiaugg-online.net ranks 59th among Open Source sites.

How would you rate Australiaugg-online.net?

“Can anybody give me any info about this site?”

beth w.
2/15/10

Can anybody give me any info about this site? I have just stupidly ordered some boots and they have gave me no tracking number and won't reply to me!

bethw
February 15th, 2010

annah1
March 3rd, 2010

My daughter ordered a pair of ugg boots from this site - no boots and no response to emails! Avoid.

Questions? Get answers from the Australiaugg-online.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Australiaugg-online.net?

Have a question about Australiaugg-online.net?