Aulola UK

Aulola UK has a consumer rating of 3.29 stars from 34 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Aulola UK also ranks 28th among Mobile Accessories sites.

• Customer service is ok, they sent me new outer packages to replace the defective ones.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Aulola UK?

“Excellent website with affordable price”

Averil S.
1/7/20

Found their blank pet tag at a cheap and affordable price and then ordered 200pcs of it. Arrived in 3days with a full package, also nice package for each tag. No tags shortage, counted to get 200pcs just as I ordered. Customer service is great, they always give me quick response when I asked about the mix size and stock. Really excellent website and will come again!

“Fake! FAKE! FaKe!”

Suparina D.
1/25/20

Spent £400 for my little start up shop. 90% of there products are fake china Knockoffs. Dont bother calling them as they never pick up tried calling them for over a week just rings or shows its busy terrible service will not use again BUYERS BEWARE more negative feedbacks then positive. !!!!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

customer service (6)
averils
January 7th, 2020
yarolawp
April 18th, 2019
Just completed an order with them, surprisingly very fast to receive my order, and the quality is OK, but the package needs to be improved. I saw some bad reviews about Aulola, so I feel a little worried at first. I prefer to their cheap price, so I made a small order to check the quality and delivery. Well, so far so good. Maybe I will made a bigger order with them next time.
florencee13
January 16th, 2020
Very good service. Order arrived on time and the communication was smoothly. Many thanks Nancy that she always kept me informed of the delivery info. Highly recommend.
suparinad
January 25th, 2020
!!!!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!
kathleenm532
January 1st, 2020
Made a sample order of HDMI splitter with them, good quality and excellent service. Had a few issues however they help me solved immediately. Really reliable company. Recommend.
yangyangx
December 22nd, 2019
This company is worth to buy! Bought some phone cases from then at cheap price but excellent quality! These phone cases are game machine designed, very funny and super fit for my phone. Delivery is fast and I got my phone cases in 2 days! I do have a good experience in here and I think it is good value for my money. Thanks!
colinr60
May 16th, 2019
Just as the picture shown, there was some defects on the earphones package. All earphones could work well. Pay more attention to the package would be better. Customer service is ok, they sent me new outer packages to replace the defective ones.
viktora6
April 30th, 2019
Bought 10pcs Lightning Splitter Adapter as a small first order with aulola. All adapters are working well, great quality. Customer service is quite good, thanks Nancy by the way.
alexm632
August 1st, 2019
Ordered 20pcs earphones from aulola, nice package and quick delivery. I tested all and all worked well. The sound is clear. Recommend.
bens182
June 29th, 2017
Thankfully, the series of Aulola wall charger plug was delivered to me in time. Each one was packed well with hard tough box, it impressed me. In order to guarantee the quality of those charge plug that I paid, so I tested each of them, it is no exaggeration to say, not bad, and in my expectation. So, I'm appreciated it a lot. In a word, it's worth money. Hope you can make a better sitemap, cause it spends more effort to find the product categories. Can be better enough.
gennan
May 5th, 2019
Very good customer service. When I am looking for earphones, they help me find what I needed. Ordered 50 pairs of earphones, 2 pairs are not worked well. I contacted with them, they said sorry and re-sent 2 new ones to me. Pay more attention on product quality would be better.
quincyh20
September 1st, 2019
Beware! Aulola has a tendency to advertise and sell items that they do not have in stock! They use delaying tactics and either make bogus claims that items will be back in stock on certain dates or try to palm you off with other products that you didn't purchase. When you choose other replacement items for the ones they couldn't supply .... guess what? The replacement items though openly advertised and offered for sale are also not in stock. They either don't refund quickly or don't refund at all depending on which method you paid with. It took a few weeks and I eventually had to get paypal to intervene before I got my payment refunded. Terrible company to deal with!
matthewr70
May 26th, 2017
Order No.: *******20554919 Order Date: Mar 12, 2017
I bought 40pcs of blue finger spinner(SKU: TOY-27910) for the kids, from their UK Manchester warehouse. Dispatched Monday (ordered on Sunday) delivered by royal mail on Tuesday. they are good quality, can spin for over 4 and a half minutes. Amazing price too. Recommend to anyone wanting to buy the hand spinner. Hope they will lower down the min order so that I am able to buy more other items.
leonids9
April 29th, 2019
I bought some pet grooming gloves, as the picture shown, some will have a little color difference, but the quality is OK, I could accept it. The price is cheap, and the delivery cost 5days, in a word, it is a quite good supplier, I will keep on buying.
abulk3
May 25th, 2017
I have used them more than 10 times in the last year spent about £3500 and only had problems once which was rectified immediately. If not in their UK stock, you should expect to wait 2 weeks for delivery. I would say buy with confidence but use paypal or a credit card for orders over £100 for protection.
stevew396
May 17th, 2018
traditional taps think not # definitely not a traditional washer system nor fitting to conventional uk plumbing system will not accept a compression washer
only good thing I got a full refund and return postage after a very lot of persistence
watch out for the totally unreal responses when you complain like a small discount or a replacement not saying what it will be, they try their best not to give a refund
even if the item cannot be fitted due to it being dented out of shape and a very bad design
jackd251
January 5th, 2019
I have received my order and the goods i received are all counterfeit. I will report them to trading standard and take them to the court.
jessej29
August 29th, 2017
Maybe the variety of the apple watchband is not so abundant for me to choose, but I just found the silicone watchband is just fit for my needs, I want to bought the same one as original, but with cheaper price, So I tried it, grateful, the quality of those silicone Apple watchband are worth of money. So I bought 42mm watchband for my own stock last day again. Thank you, hope you can keep going in this way.
kamrulh5
May 27th, 2017
They cannot keep the promise what they give to customers. Very bad quality, customers service and delivery system. They do not care about other people loss money or not ! God knows when you will get your delivery. I strongly suggest not to buy anything from this company.
ahmede39
March 20th, 2017
i have used Aulola for maybe a year or so. I place an order recently, and suddenly i get no deliveryand have not received the products that i ordered from them. It turned out that the Royalmail losted the packages. Aulola resent my order immediately. Nice Job!
browa
December 12th, 2014
I have purchased lots of the uk chargers from Aulola UK , such as usb travel charger , uk charger , USB Port UK Charger and so on , most uk chargers are very cheap , I have tested every order which I have purchased ,in all the quality is good , customer service is the best .
aurelianz
October 20th, 2018
*** Be aware of dealing with this company!!
I order from them but never received my order or my money back.
BE CAREFUL!!!! ***

feel free to share
susank321
June 3rd, 2018
Do not buy from this site , they never send the items , look to the other negative reviews, I had to open case from Paypal cause they have not send the items in 2 months
mobusharr
June 4th, 2017
This is the worst company I ever came along. They took my payment, but package was delivered after 14 working days and they quality was the lowest I ever experienced. Now I have returned all item but they are not refunding me even though they confirmed they have received the items.
kymg1
May 12th, 2017
Ordered on a Monday expecting it to arrive Friday, get sent an email Wednesday saying items need to be ordered from China so wont be here until following Thursday. After 5 phones calls asking for refund get told that package would arrive Friday. Thursday get sent an email saying the only items are in stock are plastic items. Emailed back informing them that I had been told my package would arrive Friday and had no response. Several more phone calls to the lady who has absolutely no customer service at all to get told someone will ring you back and they never do. I have had to ring PayPal to claim my money back. Now to wait 10 days to get refund, £300 down with no stock for a music festival at the weekend. FIND A BETTER SUPPLIER!

I don't call them by phone, I contact them by email and live chat.

By Averil S.