Review of Aulola UK

Tel: 0161 8319 627
sales@aulola.co.uk

quincyh20
9/1/19

Beware! Aulola has a tendency to advertise and sell items that they do not have in stock! They use delaying tactics and either make bogus claims that items will be back in stock on certain dates or try to palm you off with other products that you didn't purchase. When you choose other replacement items for the ones they couldn't supply .... guess what? The replacement items though openly advertised and offered for sale are also not in stock. They either don't refund quickly or don't refund at all depending on which method you paid with. It took a few weeks and I eventually had to get paypal to intervene before I got my payment refunded. Terrible company to deal with!

alexm632
8/1/19

Ordered 20pcs earphones from aulola, nice package and quick delivery. I tested all and all worked well. The sound is clear. Recommend.

colinr60
5/16/19

Just as the picture shown, there was some defects on the earphones package. All earphones could work well. Pay more attention to the package would be better. Customer service is ok, they sent me new outer packages to replace the defective ones.

gennan
5/5/19

Very good customer service. When I am looking for earphones, they help me find what I needed. Ordered 50 pairs of earphones, 2 pairs are not worked well. I contacted with them, they said sorry and re-sent 2 new ones to me. Pay more attention on product quality would be better.

viktora6
4/30/19

Bought 10pcs Lightning Splitter Adapter as a small first order with aulola. All adapters are working well, great quality. Customer service is quite good, thanks Nancy by the way.

leonids9
4/29/19

I bought some pet grooming gloves, as the picture shown, some will have a little color difference, but the quality is OK, I could accept it. The price is cheap, and the delivery cost 5days, in a word, it is a quite good supplier, I will keep on buying.

yarolawp
4/18/19

Just completed an order with them, surprisingly very fast to receive my order, and the quality is OK, but the package needs to be improved. I saw some bad reviews about Aulola, so I feel a little worried at first. I prefer to their cheap price, so I made a small order to check the quality and delivery. Well, so far so good. Maybe I will made a bigger order with them next time.

jackd251
1/5/19

I have received my order and the goods i received are all counterfeit. I will report them to trading standard and take them to the court.

aurelianz
10/20/18

*** Be aware of dealing with this company!!
I order from them but never received my order or my money back.
BE CAREFUL!!!! ***

feel free to share

kadend
6/23/18

I'd like to say this company is quite fit for me, good product with excellent price, that's a good supplier I need, but the shipment can be better, need to speed up the deliver time. Worth to doing business!

susank321
6/3/18

Do not buy from this site , they never send the items , look to the other negative reviews, I had to open case from Paypal cause they have not send the items in 2 months

kalat1
5/24/18

The cooler fan, how to say, too small to handle it, maybe for my girlfriend will be better, hahaha, but I like it, easy to bring out for such a hot weather, great design with water inside, cool, I will use it for some days and then decide should I order from it again, and for my friends

stevew396
5/17/18

traditional taps think not # definitely not a traditional washer system nor fitting to conventional uk plumbing system will not accept a compression washer
only good thing I got a full refund and return postage after a very lot of persistence
watch out for the totally unreal responses when you complain like a small discount or a replacement not saying what it will be, they try their best not to give a refund
even if the item cannot be fitted due to it being dented out of shape and a very bad design

sakurae
8/29/17

I ordered it mostly thinking the harness wouldn't be worth it but I wanted a shorter and adjustable tie down. My puppy is gonna get big so I opted for a large and it fits perfectly with everything as tight as it goes. She's usually very itchy but doesn't seem to scratch at this harness at all and has no problem sleeping in it in the car. The tie down would be perfect in any application since it's sturdy and very adjustable.

jessej29
8/29/17

Maybe the variety of the apple watchband is not so abundant for me to choose, but I just found the silicone watchband is just fit for my needs, I want to bought the same one as original, but with cheaper price, So I tried it, grateful, the quality of those silicone Apple watchband are worth of money. So I bought 42mm watchband for my own stock last day again. Thank you, hope you can keep going in this way.

bens182
6/29/17

Thankfully, the series of Aulola wall charger plug was delivered to me in time. Each one was packed well with hard tough box, it impressed me. In order to guarantee the quality of those charge plug that I paid, so I tested each of them, it is no exaggeration to say, not bad, and in my expectation. So, I'm appreciated it a lot. In a word, it's worth money. Hope you can make a better sitemap, cause it spends more effort to find the product categories. Can be better enough.

fredericah2
6/5/17

I did contact them after waiting for a couple of weeks and was told the fidget spinners were out of stock. Then I had to call again when the fidget spinners did not appear on the date I was told. To be fair, they did refund the P&P and the gentleman I spoke to was very polite and apologetic, and they said if I like, they will sent different types of fidget spinners as a present, sorry for this unhappy deals. I accepted. Even though we didn't make a deal, but they truly offer you cheaper price than others. That's what I appreciated. Hope to do business with them next time pleasantly.

mobusharr
6/4/17

This is the worst company I ever came along. They took my payment, but package was delivered after 14 working days and they quality was the lowest I ever experienced. Now I have returned all item but they are not refunding me even though they confirmed they have received the items.

fredericai
6/1/17

First the good:
Product was great and exactly what I wanted, good value for money. The fidget spinners I received are a great product, just like what they advertised on the website. Good enough. I think it's the most important thing.

Then the not so great:
Although I paid for next day delivery, it was unclear that it did not include certain days.
So I waited longer than planned. Even when outside of the days they do not deliver I still did not get the next day service. they told me as it was a special order item they would need an extra day. I accepted that and asked them for a refund on my next day delivery service.

kamrulh5
5/27/17

They cannot keep the promise what they give to customers. Very bad quality, customers service and delivery system. They do not care about other people loss money or not ! God knows when you will get your delivery. I strongly suggest not to buy anything from this company.

matthewr70
5/26/17

Order No.: 201703120554919 Order Date: Mar 12, 2017
I bought 40pcs of blue finger spinner(SKU: TOY-27910) for the kids, from their UK Manchester warehouse. Dispatched Monday (ordered on Sunday) delivered by royal mail on Tuesday. they are good quality, can spin for over 4 and a half minutes. Amazing price too. Recommend to anyone wanting to buy the hand spinner. Hope they will lower down the min order so that I am able to buy more other items.

abulk3
5/25/17

I have used them more than 10 times in the last year spent about £3500 and only had problems once which was rectified immediately. If not in their UK stock, you should expect to wait 2 weeks for delivery. I would say buy with confidence but use paypal or a credit card for orders over £100 for protection.

kymg1
5/12/17

Ordered on a Monday expecting it to arrive Friday, get sent an email Wednesday saying items need to be ordered from China so wont be here until following Thursday. After 5 phones calls asking for refund get told that package would arrive Friday. Thursday get sent an email saying the only items are in stock are plastic items. Emailed back informing them that I had been told my package would arrive Friday and had no response. Several more phone calls to the lady who has absolutely no customer service at all to get told someone will ring you back and they never do. I have had to ring PayPal to claim my money back. Now to wait 10 days to get refund, £300 down with no stock for a music festival at the weekend. FIND A BETTER SUPPLIER!

ahmede39
3/20/17

i have used Aulola for maybe a year or so. I place an order recently, and suddenly i get no deliveryand have not received the products that i ordered from them. It turned out that the Royalmail losted the packages. Aulola resent my order immediately. Nice Job!

emmah76
2/23/17

I haven't received the goods from this company nor have I received my money back after asking and asking.

Pointless trying to phone them. They never or hardly ever answer the phone.

By Quincy H.

definately time wasters for sure and currently a mixture of scam and legit company depending on what you purchased and the experience you had with them.

By Quincy H.

Questions? Get answers from the Aulola UK staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Aulola UK