How would you rate Atmosphere.work?

Reviews from Related Businesses

bridgetm162
March 8th, 2021

Leo at the Chico, CA location provided us with outstanding service. He spent time to ensure our pictures were perfect and was extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend this service.

megk34
January 2nd, 2021

I just assembled my desk and I love it! From start to finish, my experience has been great. The order came in a timely fashion and was excellently packaged. The instructions were easy to follow – yeah! The finished desk is just what I hoped for. I can sit on the floor on a cushion, in my chair or stand. The desk is very well made and sturdy. I would recommend it to anyone.

robertd1134
January 13th, 2020

I work from home and before I had this desk I sat all day for 8-10 hours a day. I knew I needed to get my fat butt up while at work and these guys make a great desk. Having put many bookcases, desks etc together, this was one of the first pieces that had everything very well organized and mapped out. It was a breeze to put together. The desk is smooth and virtually silent when going up and down. I would recommend the preset button control option. It is easy to flip flop from standing to sitting in seconds.

I finally have enough space to have my Mac and PC running at the same time and on the same desk! Love this desk!

athulv
July 8th, 2020

I have purchased an office chair from this company. It worth every penny. This is a great deal. The chair is pretty easy to assemble and is pretty comfortable actually. It rolls easily and you can adjust the height to be really tall (almost bar height!). The instructions were simple only took me like 15 minutes. All the parts were very well wrapped too protect the product from any scratches or dents I really loved that, It is very easy to wipe clean. Would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a not bulky modern chair.

terryj131
August 17th, 2018

I ordered ink cartridges for my Canon MG 7720 printer. They arrived in decent time. I installed the cartridges and printed a test page, had white lines horizontally through the printed page, 5 of the lines appeared on the page. I ran the printer through a light cleaning process and tried again, same lines appeared. Did some more cleaning as recommended by Canon, still could not get rid of the lines. I removed them all out of the printer and installed Canon cartridges, did a test page and had excellent results. I was quite disappointed with the cartridges, tried saving some money and now I have 5 nearly full cartridges from 123Ink.ca and had to spend more to replace the inferior ones with Canon cartridges

yiy7
June 17th, 2020
Verified site experience
coryb180
Cory B.
March 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Website easy to use. To make things A+, add dimensions of desks on the pictures/drawings. It would really help, especially when a few inches means the difference of it fitting into the space or not.

marineg3
November 10th, 2020

I recently bought a wall unit for my TV from the Bergen Furniture & Design. I swear this article is a masterpiece in itself. I loved the stuff, so heavy. The construction feels sturdy, and the unit is easy to maintain, and it comes with storage. I loved it when they installed it without any extra fee. They don't charge anything for delivery and no sales tax as well. Imagine! It's great. Go buy it if you need one from this furniture store in Bergen County. They have great deals too!

charissec4
Charisse C.
May 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

Astonished to find a Steelcase Leap chair upholstered in leather for less than half the price as a fabric Leap on Amazon! The Leap is the most highly rated ergonomic chair I've found on multiple review sites, but I never thought I'd be able to actually own one. Thank you SO MUCH for making that possible! I'm confident this will be a huge improvement to my quarantine-at-home-while-working experience. (My body & sanity say "Thank You...")

kienl
January 7th, 2018

Had issues with order but they worked it all out for me with a lot of effort from their side. Good people.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site