Athletica.net

Athletica.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Athletica.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Athletica.net?

“Athletica.net clothing”

Anil P.
6/26/13

Athletica.net clothing. This is one scammy & thieving company, along with their sister companies like San Francisco City Lights and Pitbull Clothing. And currently they have our money, but will not deliver the goods, or return the money. They kept up a website running for Christmas, pushing their gift card idea, and I bet they made a killing. And then they shut it down, so now there is no way to order anything. The gift card was a gift from a relative who ordered it by mistake, thinking about Athleta. We even ordered some items immediately that clearly were marked in stock at the time of the order, but soon enough received an email telling us it is out of stock. At least make the effort to send us something else, right? But no. Nothing. Now there is no website - it's been shut down for over a month, calling it "maintenance". I am making sure the rest of you do not suffer the same fate as us. Please avoid them like the plague. Their 'office' is located at 7618 Clybourn Ave, Sun Valley, CA 91352. Nothing but fraud and larceny, and I have reported them to the California AG.

anilp2
June 26th, 2013
Athletica.net clothing.

Nothing but fraud and larceny, and I have reported them to the California AG.

Questions? Get answers from the Athletica.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Athletica.net?

Have a question about Athletica.net?