Just Athlete

Just Athlete has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Just Athlete ranks 90th among Athletic Shoes sites.

How would you rate Just Athlete?

“Unprofessionals and liers”

Vayia L.
5/31/18

I made an order more than one month ago. The delivery date was 2-5 working days. Days keep passing and I didn't get anything. All this period, I am the one contacted the company. Nobody bothered to call to inform me what was going on. I had a contact 4 times and every time they were apologizing, they told me that there was a delay from the provider and they assured me that I will get my product within the week. 4 times the same lies! After 1,5 month I said that I want my money back, I cannot wait anymore. I had to call 2 times to get the refund after 15 days. Go shop somewhere else. This shop is not serious at all!

vayial
May 31st, 2018

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Just Athlete staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Just Athlete?

Have a question about Just Athlete?