Review of Asus

2018 Customer choice award

4 reviews with 4 stars

phoenixr3
3/5/18

I selected Asus Laptop for its sturdy body..Best price and quality(features). Their after sale services are also good, especially I got changed speakers and DVD drive...

Only difficulty I face is with caps lock that I dont have indication its on.. A555L

mathewk17
8/7/17

I just buy Zenfone 3 Deluxe and its awesome. Great features and fast speed make it better then other smartphones. Thank Asus

christinac146
3/15/17

I got a tablet type laptop from them. It works reasonably well. It's a bit small and slow - more like a tablet with a keyboard . Build quality is ok but I wish I had got something faster. Oh well!

Tip for consumers: Make sure what you are buying is actually fast enough for your needs.

natalies9
2/20/13

Asus PC's are unique and they have some interesting features which other companies don't offer in their pc's. The price is a little bit higher than for example, acer or dell computers. But asus is most reliable in operation. I also have asus. Great machine!

Questions? Get answers from the Asus staff and other customers.

Asus?