Review of AssociationComm

Salt Lake City,, UT 84106, US
Tel: 801-747-6377

thayj
6/6/18

Not much more to say than my title really, just impressed with the great pricing and fast service. I've recommended them to other associations as well and had similar experiences

joshm145
5/24/17

I signed up for the platinum package and it had every feature i needed (and then some). Major reason i went with Associationcomm was the fact that they actually answer their phone! Most of these IT companies dont even have staff available and so the support has been very helpful when needed. The training showed me everything i needed to know to get me up to speed on where the bells and whistles are located and im actually haveing a fun time being the admin of this website. The software isnt as easy to use as i would have thought but then again i can fully customize my website so i didnt =t expect it to be fill in the blank. For the most part the website was already built a day after i ordered it and i simply added to it by uploading our stuff/documents/calendar/users etc. Great webiste for the price.

Tip for consumers: i asked about an SSL certificate and they gave me one with my domain name fo $15 extra. Usually these are $75+ with godaddy!

johng465
5/18/17

Ok we hired AssociationComm to do a custome build for our website. We are a bus aggregator and so we needed some very robust custom work done to manage the different Bus companies and the routes and drivers and agents etc etc etc. Well after 4 months its finally done and the entire team is thrilled with the results. Special thanks to jeff and Kim for the excellent advice and suggestions. I will check back in 6 months if there are any problems but i dont suspect that will be the case. Thanks for the job well done!

Tip for consumers: Tip if you want you logo designed or any thing else they can do it too. They designed our logo for less than $100 extra.

rl38
6/24/15

This company is a total ripoff and are a bunch of theives. I am a board member for our HOA in Fort Lauderdale and recommended hiring these people to build and host our website for our HOA. I should have known there was a problem when they requested payment by check. We sent a check to them for about $420 (Jeff Baisden) and never heard from them again. Never helped with training, never returned our phone calls and emails.

Questions? Get answers from the AssociationComm staff and other customers.

AssociationComm?