AssignmentHelp.net reviews

support@assignmenthelp.net

22 reviews with 1 star

gregj143
11/9/19
assignmenthelp.net has terrible support and writers.
I then had my essay redone at Essayshift.com and they did quality job.
anonymousa496
2/16/19
Worst people on this planet. After I paid them , they delivered $#*! work in PHP. F**** m**d**chod have no idea how to do it .. and then he says , do you understand english ? should I tell you in punjabi? M******** bastards... I will put a claim and get my money back ... because when i asked for refund , he said I will keep your money , no refund..
They will get their karma back one day , after they die , they will be born again as insects or rats or chicken and someone will cut their throats off , then he won't say ... should i tell you in punjabi? dont u understand english... b***c***d g****u
edgarl24
12/9/18
Evidence: https://imgur. com/RcFbx69. Remove the space after the dot.

Asked for assignment help, paid them and they delivered completely random work. It's not even what I asked for. It was for java and my assignment is about C#.

This is an absolute mess. I also asked for source files, they said 'ok' and they never delivered the source files either. They're now saying I never asked for source files when I have all the live chat transcripts.

Also got threatened by them. They are saying they will 'play' around with my personal information!

These Indian scammers have multiple websites and they deceive students.

Their websites (what I found so far):
https://www. assignmenthelp. net/
https://www. myassignmenthelp. net/

As you can see, they have the exact same live chat on those websites.
zb38
4/17/18
I submitted 4 assignments to them, and spent a lot of time explaining what is needed (although it is clearly stated in the assignment guide). The assignments were for "Personal Development and Leadership" in an MBA program. such a waste of time and money. I had to write them myself!

Tip for consumers: Never deal with this garbage business!

giorgior3
3/12/18
I gave 300 $ for nothing .They are thieves.They will not pay money back.Scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam
elektrob
4/23/17
Do not trust this company and as a matter of fact do not trust any company that has assignmenthelp as a domain name as all of them are run by the same Indian Scammers. I found out the hard way by spending 100s of dollars
sarab94
3/27/17
Its a fake Indian site which exploits students all over world...they hire undergraduates n ask them to do these assignments by the names of fake professors like mark jane etc. I would not recommend any student to use this site and play with there career. Beware!
arlettep
11/13/16
The worst service I used ever. No customer service. I received nothing for $100 please stay away. I had to do the job my self very poor. Total scam
jayanthk
7/6/16
The website doesn't really work they copy from Internet and charge more per assignment."Rakesh Kumar " the owner is an Ass Hole.He thinks he is genius and and names himself as Peter.
harryc55
6/14/16
I should check the online review before pay them $300. The answer they sent me is crap. They also refused to refund, although they promised to refund if you didn't past when you first contact them.

The final words: If you really want to go with them, remember to sign a contract which state the refund policy. In that case, at least you can get your money back through credit card dispute.
aarons89
6/5/16
They just say we will work on any project..They do have any knowledge .They loot your money and never ever return money if project cannot be done,

Peter he runs this website and Jimmy is his assistant.They just pull your legs to get money.If your project is not done and you ask to return money that's it you will be blocked in all forms of their contact.
amesd
2/20/16
Stay away from these d)&@ heads, they will take your money and never deliver the service and when you ask for refund they threaten you saying that they will call your uni and tell them about it!!!!! Bloody as@ holes!!!!!!!!
mercedesc2
11/4/15
ONE THIS COMPANY HOLDS UP TO NOTHING THEY PROMISE. TWO THE WORK IS MEDIOCORE AND THEY EVEN SCREW UP ON SIMPLE REQUEST.THREE BEWARE IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMETHING THEY DO, OR THEIR WRITER YOUR SCREWED OUT YOUR MONEY. FOUR AFTER THEIR PAID YOU CAN FORGET THEM TRYING TO WORK WITH YOU, AND RUNNING TO PAYPAL WON'T HELP BECAUSE THEY THREATEN YOU IF YOU GO TO THEM OR FILE A DISPUTE THEY WILL PUBLISH YOUR WORK. FIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFUL ANDET PHD WRITERS CAN'T POSSIBLY BE WRITING THESE PAPERS. THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I EVER USE THIS OR ANY COMPANY. i HAD A DEATH IN MY FAMILY AND IJUST COULDNT DO MY PAPER, BIG MISTAKE I MADE TRUSTING THESE GUYS WITH.AND GET THIS MY PAPER WAS LATE ON THEIR END AND STILL WAS NOT CORRECT AFTER THE WRITER HAD THREE ATTEMPTS, SO GUESS WHO HAD TO CORRECT THE WHOLE DAMN PAPER AND GET IT IN ON TIME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THEY TOLD ME WAS SORRY WE DID OUR PART WRITER HAS BEEN PAID,BUT WE CAN REWORK IT FOR YOU SERIOUSLY!!
rh562
10/9/15
This site is not legit. They do not do what they say they do. They just take your money!
poojar3
9/30/15
order ID: 100278
I gave my assignemnts in this websites worth $1000. When i got my first result it said 54% and it was very shocking. When i sent these guys the message they reply cooly saying we are sorry. Whn i ask for a refund they tell me that they cnnot do anything as i passed. Do not give youre assignments here at all. They just cheat and take money but no quality and customer service people are very rude
mt43
1/1/15
NEVER SEND THEM YOUR ASSIGNMENT.

After receiving the money there is no service, rework of your assignment is very poor and don't address any of your issues.
kats18
12/20/14
I rarely write reviews, but this time i though it will be useful for others. I will try to be objective. I made an order just a couple of days before submission and i guess paid higher than it could be. The assignment was agreed to be done by the 18th afternoon but it was not delivered i started the online chat and was told it would be finished in two hours. Guess what? It was not delivered in two hours. Actually it was not even finished in 4 hours. I can't even express how stressful it was, when i finally received it very late evening with one task still missing. It was very kind of them to send me the missing task the NEXT DAY morning, which obviously was useless because by that time i have already submitted it. One more thing while revising what they have done i noticed that it does not meet the requirements i sent them. In calculations the start day for the project (assignment) was supposed to be in October and for unknown reason they did that in December, which makes the whole assignment wrong. Please be very careful using their service! To be honest i have never experienced such a rude customer service...A good lesson for me to write other reviews before making a decision.
chrisj59
8/12/14
No matter what you do, do not use this site.
they are money hungry guys with incredibly rude, aggresive so called experts.
quality of their work is below average but what will surprise you is once you pay them
to do work. once you pay, do not expect any customer service from them.
The ones on live chat, jimmy, peter, chris are horrible human garbage. customer service is none existence and if you don't like or they did work wrong, don't expect get revision from them. they will treat you like garbage and even curse at you on live chat. What kind of company does that? if it's a school work, they will even threaten you that they will send the work and entire chat you had with them to your school. lol.
I am surprised they are still in business. Do yourself favor and stay away.
lilyj7
7/3/14
OMG, these guys are awful. Really, really bad.
It makes my blood boil that they're around and taking people's money.

I chose this site after seeing their rating here. I think it's only as high as it is because the staff must fake reviews, otherwise I don't know what's going on.

THEY CAN;T WRITE IN ENGLISH

They also can't research very well, and the customer service people are the worst ever. Sure, they're fine BEFORE you give them your money, but if you start asking why it's late, or that you're worried about the quality and they're JUST PLAIN RUDE.

Also, they say that they will only give a refund if you show the university-marked paper and that it's gotten 60% or less. I don't know if that's true.

I didn't hand up the PILE OF C**P they gave me... LATE, but I think it would be very dangerous to do that. I feel like giving people who seem unscrupulous evidence that you handed up something that's not your own work is a TERRIBLE idea, and I don't know how you would be able to chase them up if they still refused to pay.

I don't think I'll ever get my money back, but I'll make that their problem. I have never been so angry in my life and everyone should know how bad this service is and avoid it.

Please, don't make the same mistake I did.

DON'T USE THIS SERVICE!!!!!!!!
alanan1
6/22/14
Worst service ever.

What I got:

- the paper was sent several hours after the deadline, with A LOT of prodding from me.
- the draft I read was very, very poorly written, by someone who obviously didn't speak English fluently
-the content was awful. Bad structure, weak points, the "research" was so un-academic.
-when I asked for my money back, the operator insinuated that I had money problems. When I said the work was terrible, he literally wrote "lol". When I asked to speak to the manager, he told me he owned the business.

This is a terrible service. Take your hard-earned money elsewhere, I would suggest one of the UK ones. I'm using one now and so far it seems better. That is, none of the staff have insulted me yet and the writers can actually formulate full sentences.
jackm84
4/21/14
This is client No.EH0315985,

This world, indeed, has a lot of different types of people with different set values, however, Timmy, Jimmy and Peter are filthy beasts. They rely on fraud for money which definitely isn't the right way to live. This is unacceptable and beastly behavior.

After I paid them their money, I realized was fooled and sought for an explanation for their actions. I was asking of such a small request but their attitude and responses were horrific. They responded with an "irrelevant to the question" to all, I repeat, ALL, of my requests for a simple explanation. I had requested 300 words, yet they gave me a 30 word response, some even in handwriting.

So I would like to ask, don't you feel low having to rely on fraud and scamming to live? I'm not speaking from this viewpoint because of the $850USD I have lost but because your actions are simply unforgiveable. Put plain, your actions are animal-like. How does your family feel to have a son who relies on fraud for money? Or perhaps your mother and father are animals too?

Although my English may be poor, I will not stop here. This is only the first step. I will tell all those around the world who share these same experiences with me. Please join me against such unacceptable actions.
jennyd5
1/17/12
They are BIG basturds..$#*!er ass...dont ever try to give your work to these thieves..they are damn greedy. I found an alternative that saved me, else I was failed for sure

Hello Arundeep, You can visit our site any time if you need help.

By Emma S., AssignmentHelp.net Representative

Hi yes we can help you, for more information please use live chat on http://www.assignmenthelp.net/a

By Emma S., AssignmentHelp.net Representative

At Assignmenthelp.net we provide help with homework. But that is not the same thing saying as Assignmenthelp will do my homework. When a student comes to us for our homework help service, we make it our mission to get the students to learn the concepts, master the related topic and skills and ultimately help students get correct answers to their homework problems. Doing homework is extremely important for the teaching-learning process. Doing homework helps student to learn the application of concept taught in classrooms reinforce academic skills taught by the teachers. But students should learn to do smart and efficient homework. The purpose of homework should be to make students learn important fundamental concepts and their real life application; and not simply to keep students busy.

Sure, visit http://www.assignmenthelp.net

By Emma S., AssignmentHelp.net Representative

Questions? Get answers from the AssignmentHelp.net staff and other customers.

5 Photos for AssignmentHelp.net