Review of Assessment.com

Tel: 952-921-9368
Info@Assessment.com

chrish589
5/19/18

What a waste of time. Same as the above comments. I should have done my research before taking the 71 questions.

rebeccad62
3/12/17

I just spent my time doing research on what I should pursue as I further my college career. I took this assessment of 71 questions, that was a complete waste of time! It was completely off and was of no help! It shocks me that people may actually purchase such a wasteful use of their time and money.

I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO EVEN PUT A STAR.... THIS WAS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!

andym92
1/19/16

There is no free assessment. When you're through, you're asked to spend $90 to $150 to see the results.

Since they weren't up front about this, which is unethical at best, I didn't spend the money. Who can trust a company that lies to hook you in................

justusz
1/4/16

My girlfriend used their service, was completely disappointed with the accuracy of the results, and asked for them to refund her the price, as per their satisfaction guarantee. They agreed to give her the refund, but said it would take a couple months. It's now been 5 months, and for the last 3 they failed to respond to countless emails or phone calls. For this reason, I would recommend never using their service.

clarkh14
7/7/15

They could have mentioned that it would cost me $150 to see my results BEFORE I spent 30 minutes on their test.

Questions? Get answers from the Assessment.com staff and other customers.

Assessment.com?