Review of Asos.co.uk

dataprotection@asos.com

5 reviews with 4 stars

moniquer4
10/1/19

I needed an after 5 maternity dress and was not happy with the selections at MM. So I started searching some sites. I came across ASOS and was worried because it's another overseas vendor and that makes me nervous. I was showing the picture of the dress to a co-worker who said that she shops at the regular online stores and she had success and said the only thing I needed to be be sure of is the sizing and that there are warehouses in the US. I went over for a few days in my head and decided to order - and held my breath...
The dress arrived and I held my breath some more as I opened the package and put it on. I was in shock. It looked amazing. no hanging threads, the stitching was good and the dress fit perfectly.
I don't usually take risks with my clothes, but I guess having someone I know who had a good experience inspired me a little bit.

fayew5
4/25/16

I think the asos UK is the best online shop so far.

Actually they make mistake and it takes weeks to sort out. But they really try their best to solve the problem.

Once I received the same faulty goods for three times hahaha but I finally got my money back. To be honest I don't like any hassle but they apologised and I received my refund in the next month. Fair enough.

hannahi
12/2/15

Delivery isn't quite as quick as Zalando, but they have a different selection so I shop on both. They also have a great range of own label stuff at really decent prices. Plenty of payment options, returns are really easy, never had to deal with customer service so far.

jenv3
3/16/15

Asos is definetely one of the best out there, with good quality, true to size guide clothes and very good delivery service. You can buy nice stuff there and in ok prices too. The packages arrive always in time.

giac5
10/10/13

Ive been hearing lots of bad feedback from this site, but I have been shopping in these site for a year now and never had any problem except for delayed shipment of items.
From my experience their product is cheap and always up to date with new trends.

Questions? Get answers from the Asos.co.uk staff and other customers.

Asos.co.uk?