ASOS UK

ASOS UK has a consumer rating of 3.52 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ASOS UK also ranks 30th among General Apparel sites. The most common issues with ASOS UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• The customer service policies are very stict and unfair to customers.
How would you rate ASOS UK?

“Casual and Classic At the Same Time”

Julien S.
2/18/20

I LOVE ASOS. I love every bit about this brand, their collections for men are always so classy and trendy even from time to time they have launched very bold designs but it doesn't mind and instead it adds more fun; another point i'd like to mention is the fibers they used for their garments, which are very high quality and comfortable; due to that the price is a bit higer as well but buy less choose it well and make it classy!

“DON'T BE A VICTIM OF THIS COMPANY”

victim o.
1/17/20

I PURCHASED SOCKS AND PAIR OF SHOES THESE SHOES WRECKED MY FEET I CANNOT WALK FROM BLISTERS.THEY NEVER HELPED AND THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS. I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS AND AFTERPAY PAYMENTS. VERY BAD SERVICE. DON'T BE THEIR VICTIM IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEY WILL NOT HELP. SOME PEOPLE WERE LUCKY HAD NO ISSUES BUT WHEN YOU DO HAVE AN ISSUE THEY WILL NOT WANT TO KNOW YOU. GARBAGE SERVICE. I WILL SEEK EVERY WEBSITE ADVERTISES THEIR NAME AND I WILL PLACE THE FEED BACK ON IT.

customer service (7)
moniquer4
October 1st, 2019
I needed an after 5 maternity dress and was not happy with the selections at MM. So I started searching some sites. I came across ASOS and was worried because it's another overseas vendor and that makes me nervous. I was showing the picture of the dress to a co-worker who said that she shops at the regular online stores and she had success and said the only thing I needed to be be sure of is the sizing and that there are warehouses in the US. I went over for a few days in my head and decided to order - and held my breath...
The dress arrived and I held my breath some more as I opened the package and put it on. I was in shock. It looked amazing. no hanging threads, the stitching was good and the dress fit perfectly.
I don't usually take risks with my clothes, but I guess having someone I know who had a good experience inspired me a little bit.
fayew5
April 25th, 2016
I think the asos UK is the best online shop so far.

Actually they make mistake and it takes weeks to sort out. But they really try their best to solve the problem.

Once I received the same faulty goods for three times hahaha but I finally got my money back. To be honest I don't like any hassle but they apologised and I received my refund in the next month. Fair enough.
jenv3
March 16th, 2015
Asos is definetely one of the best out there, with good quality, true to size guide clothes and very good delivery service. You can buy nice stuff there and in ok prices too. The packages arrive always in time.
hannahi
December 2nd, 2015
Delivery isn't quite as quick as Zalando, but they have a different selection so I shop on both. They also have a great range of own label stuff at really decent prices. Plenty of payment options, returns are really easy, never had to deal with customer service so far.
giac5
October 10th, 2013
Ive been hearing lots of bad feedback from this site, but I have been shopping in these site for a year now and never had any problem except for delayed shipment of items.
From my experience their product is cheap and always up to date with new trends.

great design and high quality fabrics; comfortable to wear

By Julien S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ASOS UK staff and other customers.

Discover the latest fashion and trends in menswear and womenswear??at ASOS. Shop this season's collection of clothes, accessories, beauty and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASOS UK?

Have a question about ASOS UK?