Asfordby Doors

Asfordby Doors has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Asfordby Doors?

“I bought a four-point locking kit for my existing garage...”

Ian G.
6/25/10

I bought a four-point locking kit for my existing garage door from Asfordby Doors, ordering it over the phone. Later that day Martin, their Technical Sales Manager, emailed me with a couple of questions to ensure that the right kit was ordered. The kit arrived a day or two later. I was really impressed with his attention to detail and knowledge of the product. Full marks.

iang1
June 25th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Asfordby Doors staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asfordby Doors?

Have a question about Asfordby Doors?