ArtSuppliesOnline reviews

helpdesk@artsuppliesonline.com

5 reviews with 5 stars

chloer20
9/17/18

I am totally satisfied with ArtSupplies service. I ordered a pack of pencils and painting brushes and as a gift received an eraser. The pencils are great quality and can be used for drawing as well as for writing.

kellyd26
5/21/14

I'm new to art supplies but so far I'm happy with the results. I like to shop in store if possible but it's not always possible so online is useful especially when I known exactly what I want. Selection and prices are good so I think I'm on the way to being a regular customer.

leahm5
11/6/13

Artsuppliesonline is an A++ place to recommend for art use. I have just bought a set of waterpainting articles here and the customer service staff gave me great recommendation. Lots of compliments to this site.

jdouglass
9/16/13

My son starter painting recently and i needed a good website to buy everything that child needs for painting. Found this website and absolutely am satisfied with the purchase. Definitely recommend artsuppliesonline:)

armenb
1/13/10

As the site name says it is for art supplies. I have purchased pens, pencils, drafting tools, brushes, erasers. Good quality, variety of brands. low prices,. I have not returned items and I do not know their return policy.

Ships to USA only!

Questions? Get answers from the ArtSuppliesOnline staff and other customers.

ArtSuppliesOnline?