Review of ARTSihome

Tel: (855)622-6654

johnl1127
john l.
9/27/18

i have not received the item. i contacted customer service, was told to wait and see. haven't received refund or item still. very unhappy and unless this is fixed will never purchase anything again from you and will let people i know not to use this site

judys271
Judy S.
9/6/18

I was very satisfied while ordering. It was very easy. Thank you. I can't wait to get my Bobblehead.

richards820
Richard S.
7/24/18

Hello, I purchased the Einstein Bobblehead on July 9th, so far I have yet to receive it. I have emailed your company and have not heard back from anyone. I would like to know when I will be getting my bobblehead or get a refund.

suellas
Suella S.
7/22/18

Very quick and able to find immediately what I was looking for. Fair price and free shipping. I will be back ...

victoriab171
VICTORIA B.
7/21/18

Thank you. I hope I receive these in a timely fashion. They are both gifts. I hope to receive them out by July 29.

lynnm237
Lynn M.
7/8/18

Ordered and paid 6/5; wrote email to you asking for shipping info and never heard back from you. When will I receive my product?

jackm247
Jack M.
5/26/18

Only online store that had its. I had never heard of you.
Would have liked to have found coupon since I always look.

kaytiq
Kayti Q.
1/19/18

It was hard to find exactly what I was looking for (a lion night light that didn't look like it belonged in a nursery), but your site had exactly what I was looking for and at a reasonable price. It showed up faster than I'd expected! I was very pleased.

rickb161
Rick B.
6/29/17

The site was was easy to navigate and the checkout process was no hassle. thanksThe product arrived in a timely manner.

charlest129
Charles T.
6/29/17

I really like the experience, my only concern is how quick will I receive the product? This is my first experience with this site.

donnag166
Donna G.
6/29/17

The items came, fast & complete. The free shipping was wonderful. Thank you for your prompt & courteous service!

shalondal
ShaLonda L.
6/29/17

This is my first time ordering from this company. My husband loves watches and usually we get him something from Bulova but we decided to try something different. I have been looking for a wooden watch for the past 2 months. It came down to ordering from Jord or this one. The kids and I decided on this one. Hopefully it exceeds our expectations

pennie
Penni E.
6/29/17

The order arrived so fast! I saw the cat bookends and knew my daughter would love them. I ordered them just a couple days before her birthday and figured she could just get them late, but they came right on her birthday. She squealed with joy when she saw them. They are perfect! Thank you!!!

wendyg86
wendy g.
6/29/17

The color is darker than pictured, one leg is shorter than the rest, fabric isn't pulled tight enough on cushions

dianeg101
Diane G.
6/29/17

Found just was I was looking for! After receiving the item , I realized that it is not deep enough for my needs. I will be returning it although it is beautiful!!

koreyg1
Korey G.
6/29/17

easy ordering and I think this lamp will be beautiful in my newly remodeled home! I got it and it ia absolutely beautiful and matches my living room perfectly!!!! Nice quality and good sized!!!!!!! Love, love, love this! Thanks so much!

bridgetj16
Bridget J.
6/29/17

I don't really know much about your company. However, if this shipment goes well, I plan on reordering. The price was great and thank you for the free shipping!!!

denicel2
Denice L.
6/29/17

Really appreciated ease of check out system without having to create an account and make a password. Thank you!

leslier103
Leslie R.
6/29/17

Very easy to access products and buy from here! I was pleased with the free shipping. Now if it arrives by Christmas my satisfaction will be 100%! Thank you.

jeffy21
Jeff Y.
6/29/17

thank you for not making me create an account, I refuse to shop on websites that force me to make an account #amazon

hankh19
hank h.
6/29/17

I've had the worst time trying to follow up with someone on my order. At first, the tracking # wasn't working, I called 3 times but no-one answers the phone and it took a few days for someone to respond by e-mail. Terrible!

johnh1033
JOHN H.
6/29/17

No communication about order; no tracking available even though the website has a tracking tab, phone number goes directly to voice mail, response from email inquiry says to call the phone number that goes directly to voice mail. Don't even know if my order was actually shipped or not.

hh63
H H.
6/29/17

The baseball night lite is the nicest baseball night lite I've seen so far.

However, the initial tracking # didn't go anywhere and I couldn't get anyone on the phone. That was frustrating.

janetl107
Janet L.
6/29/17

This is my first time at your site. I am looking forward to my order arriving
with hopes that it is as distinctive looking as i am hoping.

lindap367
Linda P.
6/29/17

Wouldn't change a thing, from my experience so far. Hard to find a decent business customer service these days.

Questions? Get answers from the ARTSihome staff and other customers.

ARTSihome?